Chloe Nolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Irish influencer who seems to think covid doesn't apply to her weekly house parties, regular trips from carlow to Dublin and most recently called out for some extremely racist remarks she made on twitter, how are brands still working with her?

Reactions: 4
Irish influencer who seems to think covid doesn't apply to her weekly house parties, regular trips from carlow to Dublin and most recently called out for some extremely racist remarks she made on twitter, how are brands still working with her?
I’m very surprised this forum hasn’t taken off. This girl is vile.. I seen all the racist remarks she had tweeted about previously. She also has been flaunting all of her house parties it’s a disgrace. Doesn’t deserve the platform she has to be honest

Reactions: 1
I’m very surprised this forum hasn’t taken off. This girl is vile.. I seen all the racist remarks she had tweeted about previously. She also has been flaunting all of her house parties it’s a disgrace. Doesn’t deserve the platform she has to be honest
I'm Shocked myself, she seems like a nasty cow and now the engagement to the lad she just met, it's all a bit sus

I'm Shocked myself, she seems like a nasty cow and now the engagement to the lad she just met, it's all a bit sus
I know.. been with him a whole 2 months and already engaged? I see them lasting 6 months max. The “wedding” is laughable

Oh Chloe Nolan openly flaunting she’s in Dublin today way outside of her 5Km radius. Have reported her to the garda

Oh Chloe Nolan openly flaunting she’s in Dublin today way outside of her 5Km radius. Have reported her to the garda
She's been up and down on that bus to Dublin on a weekly basis and her friend Meg driving her around Dublin is as stupid as her, hoping the witch gets caught

I notice she was in penney's and checked into a hotel, probably in Belfast! An absolute disgrace of a person thinking rules don't apply to her! Unfollowing asap

Reactions: 2
Her latest stories on ig with him boiling milk in the kettle in a plastic bag......... Tell me you served time in the Midlands prison without telling me you served time in the Midlands prison!
How she thinks this is cool or funny or anything of the sort is beyond me!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her latest stories on ig with him boiling milk in the kettle in a plastic bag......... Tell me you served time in the Midlands prison without telling me you served time in the Midlands prison!
How she thinks this is cool or funny or anything of the sort is beyond me!
Makes sense why they had to up and move to the UK overnight, someone is obviously in with the wrong crowd

Makes sense why they had to up and move to the UK overnight, someone is obviously in with the wrong crowd
Yep had to get on that boat before the court date! He's not a very nice person it's more a case of he is the wrong crowd rather than him being with the wrong crowd! you wouldn't believe the charges against him if I told you!! How she ever got in a relationship with him is beyond me!

It’s so obvious it’s all going to end in tears... and trying to telling us they bought the apartment.... please!! 🤣 they are in Manchester from what I can make out....

Looks like a hotel room to me not an apartment 🤔
Sure when she was doing a "tour" there was a sign stuck to the wall in the bathroom probs saying about leaving towels on the ground for cleaning 😂 it's probably like a stay city apartment, it's the greatest car crash ever watched

Aaahh have they already sold the first apartment and bought a second property? I notice the red brick walls now in the bedroom...or more than likely, just moved rented accommodation / hotel :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Aaahh have they already sold the first apartment and bought a second property? I notice the red brick walls now in the bedroom...or more than likely, just moved rented accommodation / hotel :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hello again my scallionater friend 🤣🤣. Her fellas a drug dealer, hes on the run 🤦🏽‍♀️ he's going away when he comes back to Ireland. Absolute fools

Where is Chloe gone? She seems to have disappeared? is she still in the UK?
I was just coming here to ask the same question! Been very very quiet for a while now.... like completely disappeared... wonder is it true her hubby was on the run... and now he’s locked up.... 😳 and she’s had a slap of reality...

I was just coming here to ask the same question! Been very very quiet for a while now.... like completely disappeared... wonder is it true her hubby was on the run... and now he’s locked up.... 😳 and she’s had a slap of reality...
It must be, you don't just move to the UK to become the next big infulencer and then nothing, something big must of happened

• Haha