Chloe Nolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently, they are broken up! There is rumours of him being with her mother 😳🤷‍♀️ wouldnt be the first mother in carlow to go off woth her daughters bf!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Apparently, they are broken up! There is rumours of him being with her mother 😳🤷‍♀️ wouldnt be the first mother in carlow to go off woth her daughters bf!
Didnt they go mad on tablets one night over there and break up a hotel room from what I heard they got ran out of england

Reactions: 2
Well well well "ireland next big influencer" has returned and all photos of an engagement are gone, the police deffo caught up with them

Reactions: 1
Not on social media for months .. gets a huge deal , any one any clues what this could be

Reactions: 1
Well well well "ireland next big influencer" has returned and all photos of an engagement are gone, the police deffo caught up with them
Id say she called them on him. Apparently, he was beating her. To be fair I wouldnt wish that on anyone.
On the other hand shes blaming her wonky nose on him beating her but if you look back to older pics its always looked the same.

Is this a new boyfriend or the old one?
can’t stand this girl... someone needs to tell her... bicycle shorts in December are not a appropriate.. where is she going?

Reactions: 3
Is this a new boyfriend or the old one?
can’t stand this girl... someone needs to tell her... bicycle shorts in December are not a appropriate.. where is she going?
New boyfriend.. didn’t take her long to move on and it looks like she is already living with him too. I think she is an extremely naive girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
New boyfriend.. didn’t take her long to move on and it looks like she is already living with him too. I think she is an extremely naive girl!
Great tattlers think alike! 😉 I thought as much when I saw it... I was like... Jesus this girl moves very fast..but you’d think after all the drama with the 1st one.. she wouldn’t be so quick to be gushing about someone else... very immature really.

Great tattlers think alike! 😉 I thought as much when I saw it... I was like... Jesus this girl moves very fast..but you’d think after all the drama with the 1st one.. she wouldn’t be so quick to be gushing about someone else... very immature really.
100% especially if it affected her mental health so much. I personally think she becomes too attached and clingy way too quickly. She really is immature tbh and so materialistic that she has to pick the guys with the expensive clothes etc 😅

Reactions: 3
I seen them on teaspill on Instagram they have a highlight with all the screenshots. She’s absolutely horrible!
She's no fool. Her an her childhood boyfriend were the same. Bully's out and out. Even her ex's cousins are well known in the area for bullying in schools... Pure scum

She sticks at nothing..
She wasn’t in the salon in kilkenny a wet day.
She lasted in the stall in the shopping centre in Dublin two weeks at most.
Just seems to spend her days on the JJ kavanagh up and down and around the country

She's no fool. Her an her childhood boyfriend were the same. Bully's out and out. Even her ex's cousins are well known in the area for bullying in schools... Pure scum
I know I’m from Carlow myself so I know all about them. How brands work with her I really do not know.

• Heart