Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyParker3435

Apparently, they are broken up! There is rumours of him being with her mother πŸ˜³πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ wouldnt be the first mother in carlow to go off woth her daughters bf!

• Wow
Reactions: 6

What's the suss with her I've heard she was a DEMON at home but don't know the ins and outs
Nothing much bar being a racist/homophobic bully.. Destroyed teens lives in school and after. But in fairness her ex fella and his family where as bad. All went different schools but all renowned scum

Reactions: 5

Justamam

Her latest stories on ig with him boiling milk in the kettle in a plastic bag......... Tell me you served time in the Midlands prison without telling me you served time in the Midlands prison!
How she thinks this is cool or funny or anything of the sort is beyond me!

• Haha

newtothis_25

Is this a new boyfriend or the old one?
can’t stand this girl... someone needs to tell her... bicycle shorts in December are not a appropriate.. where is she going?
New boyfriend.. didn’t take her long to move on and it looks like she is already living with him too. I think she is an extremely naive girl!

• Heart

BrieBrie

See you Brie Brie ya Nosey pig mind ya business I Kno who you are , you just mind them kids of your own seen as your on your own single mammy , any pictures go up of that child again I’ll be at your door late at night ya tramp … trust that , I’ll start mentioning names and addresses on this app if any pictures of kids goes up , keep it to jealousy rants ladies or it will get messy , anyone can be found with the right technology and money , ya don’t want anyone turning up to your homes or work place do ya ??
Single mammy. You've got me wrong. You've never met me babe. I'm not Carlow local.

Pics of your child says the gobshite who put it up on their public Instagram with 11k.followers. πŸ˜‚

I'd worry about not murdering your child with your stupidity first and turn the car seat around. It's also illegal ya dumb fuck.

Georginasparks

Irish influencer who seems to think covid doesn't apply to her weekly house parties, regular trips from carlow to Dublin and most recently called out for some extremely racist remarks she made on twitter, how are brands still working with her?

Reactions: 4

msmith2006

VIP Member
If she has a scan does that not make her about 12 weeks?? That’s literally the age her child is. Totally baffled , why the fuck would you be shagging that early on?

• Sick
Reactions: 4

newtothis_25

Nothing much bar being a racist/homophobic bully.. Destroyed teens lives in school and after. But in fairness her ex fella and his family where as bad. All went different schools but all renowned scum
I agree! Her family are as rough, they think they own Carlow the way they go on. Bunch of dopes if you ask me.

Reactions: 3

Leela90

Out having food and drinks with Zoe Whelan pretending the martini is a mock tail n it’s sparkling water there pouring into it πŸ˜‚ not like she isn’t prone to a drink while pregnant 😏

• Wow

newtothis_25

All of that and I’m positive she still happier than youll ever be ya sad lil troll your either fat , ugly , or depressed or possibly all the above because iv never met sombody who’s happy in life who signs into an app to put down people πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I genuinely pitty people like you , jealousy will eat you alive πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ now enjoy watching other people ya sad pig 😘😘 while nobody knows who you are or even cares , ya Kno wat they say if nobody is talking about ya your doin something wrong , if ya have 10 haters ya need to work out how to make that 50 by the end of the year , the more the better baby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ this ain’t Chloe by the way ya should of Known that seen as you watch her close enough sad act πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ iv seen you comment on so many things and it makes me laugh how deep ya get about it πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ absolute weirdo like you need to have a chat with sombody πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Anyways have a great life honnnn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Typical knacker talk of a Nolan. Most hated family in Carlow. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Moo9595

VIP Member
I can tell a lot of people on this app can’t have children and that’s really sad because it gives them too much time to check up on other peoples lives , and then that makes them extra sour because they see happiness they can never have themselves , aww , or else there just rotten looking pigs which 99% of the time is the case πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wretched cunts coming together to try feel better about there sad life’s , stay tuned guys more happiness and good times on the way 😘😘😘 ya Kno what they say about karma Guys .. one way or another it will get ya .. take care.. see some of Yous soon πŸ˜‰
Not two brain cells to rub together, no proper education, no real job, scauldy fella who’ll fuck off with someone else and leave ya in few years maybe less if you’re β€˜lucky’ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ …… we’ll see you in a few years chlo you’ll be back in your kip in Carlow. Best of luck girlie you’ll need it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

newtothis_25

Great tattlers think alike! πŸ˜‰ I thought as much when I saw it... I was like... Jesus this girl moves very fast..but you’d think after all the drama with the 1st one.. she wouldn’t be so quick to be gushing about someone else... very immature really.
100% especially if it affected her mental health so much. I personally think she becomes too attached and clingy way too quickly. She really is immature tbh and so materialistic that she has to pick the guys with the expensive clothes etc πŸ˜…

speakyourtruth

Is this a new boyfriend or the old one?
can’t stand this girl... someone needs to tell her... bicycle shorts in December are not a appropriate.. where is she going?

BrieBrie

Is this girl fucking serious. A newborn forward facing. How fucking stupid can you be?!
He would be dead instantly in any form of a car crash.

Chloe educate yourself you absolute fucking fool.

Attachments

Moo9595

VIP Member
All of that and I’m positive she still happier than youll ever be ya sad lil troll your either fat , ugly , or depressed or possibly all the above because iv never met sombody who’s happy in life who signs into an app to put down people πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I genuinely pitty people like you , jealousy will eat you alive πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ now enjoy watching other people ya sad pig 😘😘 while nobody knows who you are or even cares , ya Kno wat they say if nobody is talking about ya your doin something wrong , if ya have 10 haters ya need to work out how to make that 50 by the end of the year , the more the better baby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜ this ain’t Chloe by the way ya should of Known that seen as you watch her close enough sad act πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ iv seen you comment on so many things and it makes me laugh how deep ya get about it πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ absolute weirdo like you need to have a chat with sombody πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ Anyways have a great life honnnn πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Come back to me when you learn to spell you fucking inbred clown 😘

Reactions: 2

Shhh2403

I notice she was in penney's and checked into a hotel, probably in Belfast! An absolute disgrace of a person thinking rules don't apply to her! Unfollowing asap

Mammybear01

Apparently, they are broken up! There is rumours of him being with her mother πŸ˜³πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ wouldnt be the first mother in carlow to go off woth her daughters bf!
Didnt they go mad on tablets one night over there and break up a hotel room from what I heard they got ran out of england

Georginasparks

Her latest stories on ig with him boiling milk in the kettle in a plastic bag......... Tell me you served time in the Midlands prison without telling me you served time in the Midlands prison!
How she thinks this is cool or funny or anything of the sort is beyond me!
Makes sense why they had to up and move to the UK overnight, someone is obviously in with the wrong crowd