Chloe Nolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See chloes had the baby. You’d actually feel sorry for her and the baby stuck with that absolute CREATURE for however long he stays 😂
That post was so greige I couldn't read it had to go back and loom again after your post 🤣
Reality of being a parent starts now

Reactions: 1
That post was so greige I couldn't read it had to go back and loom again after your post 🤣
Reality of being a parent starts now
Reality of being a parent with a misogynistic runaround knack you were seeing casually for 6 months before u got preg. The fun starts now 😂😂😂

Is this girl bleeping serious. A newborn forward facing. How bleeping stupid can you be?!
He would be dead instantly in any form of a car crash.

Chloe educate yourself you absolute bleeping fool.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
See you Brie Brie ya Nosey pig mind ya business I Kno who you are , you just mind them kids of your own seen as your on your own single mammy , any pictures go up of that child again I’ll be at your door late at night ya woman … trust that , I’ll start mentioning names and addresses on this app if any pictures of kids goes up , keep it to jealousy rants ladies or it will get messy , anyone can be found with the right technology and money , ya don’t want anyone turning up to your homes or work place do ya ??
Single mammy. You've got me wrong. You've never met me babe. I'm not Carlow local.

Pics of your child says the gobshite who put it up on their public Instagram with 11k.followers. 😂

I'd worry about not murdering your child with your stupidity first and turn the car seat around. It's also illegal ya dumb duck.

Reactions: 5
Single mammy. You've got me wrong. You've never met me babe. I'm not Carlow local.

Pics of your child says the gobshite who put it up on their public Instagram with 11k.followers. 😂

I'd worry about not murdering your child with your stupidity first and turn the car seat around. It's also illegal ya dumb duck.
Names and addresses is she well in the head (no haha). Wouldn’t be throwing in the money card either the unemployed duck, the fellas dodgy 50s will only go so far 😜😜😜

Reactions: 1
If she has a scan does that not make her about 12 weeks?? That’s literally the age her child is. Totally baffled , why the duck would you be shagging that early on?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Out having food and drinks with Zoe Whelan pretending the martini is a mock tail n it’s sparkling water there pouring into it 😂 not like she isn’t prone to a drink while pregnant 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 3