Chloe Lewis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just read this entire thread and wanted to put my 2 cents in. I’ve been following Chloe for quite a while and I noticed a big change in her style and weight shortly after she had Beau, I’m sorry but is she not a complete carbon copy of Misse now? She dresses the exact same way, has become very thin and even does the same hair/make up. I have no idea what happened between her and Danny but at one point I actually thought he died or went to prison because one minute she was posting their happy family and the next he vanished from her Instagram without a trace. She did post something around new year time about how hard 2022 was for her and how it was one of her worst years ever so maybe they did break up or something else happened that she has been struggling with, she always talks about how she has anxiety etc and insomnia issues. Having a baby totally changes your relationship and the impression I got as soon as Beau was born was that she had less time for Danny and Beau was her main/only focus, which has become more and more intense and maybe that was the catalyst for the break up? You do hear about how men feel neglected sometimes after a baby comes along.
Pics of Misse attached coz I just think Chloe has totally morphed into her. I actually saw Chloe once in my local Tesco but this was years ago when she was still on towie she was absolutely stunning tbh but is now getting worryingly thin :(
id say it had more to do with Danny getting a job in Dubai and Chloe not settling and missing her family.. she was back and forth for a while and then they were in Greece together in 2021 but seemed to be finished last year.. but recently she has been posting him .. maybe his contract in Dubai is up because she was living in her mums pub but now has moved ..!posting a big photo collage of them both last night deleted this morning and then the quotes .. maybe he didn’t buy her a valentine card 🤣

Reactions: 7
id say it had more to do with Danny getting a job in Dubai and Chloe not settling and missing her family.. she was back and forth for a while and then they were in Greece together in 2021 but seemed to be finished last year.. but recently she has been posting him .. maybe his contract in Dubai is up because she was living in her mums pub but now has moved ..!posting a big photo collage of them both last night deleted this morning and then the quotes .. maybe he didn’t buy her a valentine card 🤣
Oh I didn’t realise she had moved, did she post this? Yeah you could be right, but I defo noticed a change even when she was still posting Danny - it was nowhere near to the extent that she was before Beau was born. And with them moving to Dubai and then her not settling in well there and coming home, probably made things feel even more distant between them until they took a break or something.
It was very odd though because if they were together but doing things long distance surely you would still acknowledge your partner.Maybe something Actually happened when they were in Dubai, like cheating? 😮

Reactions: 1
What are these posts even about?? Like what does this even mean?? I don’t think going out with the girls and doing Pilates every day makes you an unstoppable force of nature that doesn’t fit into this world.. 🙄
🤣. She lives near me, we have mutual friends.

The rumour is she’s boring to the point of vacant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just hate it when as an outsider I don’t get closure on other people’s relationships. You made me watch the soft launch of just your hands entwined and then years of ‘my world’ ‘love of my life’ and then NOTHING. Tell me what happened goddamnit! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Didn’t post when it happened but I still think she’s a dick for posting a picture of her hugging her son with no clothes on, people commented to tell her to delete it to protect her sons privacy, reported it and she reposted it with a love heart over her sons body and called whoever reported it a sicko and needs help?!?
1M followers and posting pics of a naked boy. She didn’t even seem concerned when people were commenting asking how she would feel if a weirdo had taken the photos and doctored them.
I realised she’s pretty face but that’s all, no common sense whatsoever.

I think she only reposted it because she looks great on it. Influencer culture 💀

Didn’t post when it happened but I still think she’s a dick for posting a picture of her hugging her son with no clothes on, people commented to tell her to delete it to protect her sons privacy, reported it and she reposted it with a love heart over her sons body and called whoever reported it a sicko and needs help?!?
1M followers and posting pics of a naked boy. She didn’t even seem concerned when people were commenting asking how she would feel if a weirdo had taken the photos and doctored them.
I realised she’s pretty face but that’s all, no common sense whatsoever.

I think she only reposted it because she looks great on it. Influencer culture 💀
I thought exactly the same :sick: the comment about the person who reported it was a “sicko” when they were the opposite! I saw the original photo and wondered what went through her head to put it on the internet o_O

Yeh I used to worry I was the problem when I got angry over things like that but when you know what ACTUAL sickos will do with a photo you realise your concerns are valid. Nothing wrong with the kid being naked if you keep it private but why even run the risk of it ending up in the wrong hands?

🤣. She lives near me, we have mutual friends.

The rumour is she’s boring to the point of vacant.
I’m convinced this is what happens to people who grow up being beautiful. They don’t have to develop a personality! Try being a teenager with mad frizzy hair pre GHDs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m convinced this is what happens to people who grow up being beautiful. They don’t have to develop a personality! Try being a teenager with mad frizzy hair pre GHDs 🤣
Being an ugly teen is the reason I’m the hilarious bastard I am today. But also I think Chloe might have a bit of a low IQ, bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She def seems a bit slow. Hearing her talk is so painful. But maybe it’s because she’s nervous to talk on camera?

Reactions: 6
How can she be nervous? She signed up to be on national tv and air her dirty laundry. She is just dull and dumb.

I think she’s just not very clever. I watched a live interview thing she did about her River Island clothing last year and it was actually painful. She just has nothing to say.

Reactions: 5
Yep he is in the pool in the video she posted! Another free trip she doesn’t have to pay for lol
I think they’re back together because she LOVES posting him on her insta. Which is how you know when they’ve not been together because we essentially didn’t see him for a year. TELL US WHAT HAPPENED, CHLOE!!

I really need to get out more.

Reactions: 9
Also did anyone see what she posted she was eating for dinner a few days ago. I didn’t take a screenshot cos it was before I found this thread but it was literally two mouthfuls of food? It did look healthy and nutritious (some sort of fish, with cous cous and veg and an egg) but such a tiny little portion.
she seems like she’s going through a troubled phase in her life which I wouldn’t wish on anybody. I hope she gets through it and doesn’t use exercise / restrictions on food as a way to cope

Reactions: 4