Chloe Lewis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s tiny now but also has been wearing some truly awful and inappropriate outfits to people’s weddings! I remember in TOWIE when she didn’t want to engage in the belly dance themed night because it was all boobs and belly’s out and that wasn’t her vibe. Look at her now.

Reactions: 7
I know, she’s wears next to nothing! She’s absolutely stunning and an amazing figure but she does love herself a bit!!

Reactions: 5
Yep seems like a real change in character. I personally used to love that she was beautiful but not tacky like the other TOWIE lot. But I guess you gotta stay relevant and sex sells!

Reactions: 4
How much does she get paid to post those ridiculous ‘fling’ salad adverts

Reactions: 2
She is beautiful.. but it’s like Beckham back in the day.. he is gorgeous to look at .. until he opened his mouth… hence why later on he got eleqution lessons 🤣🤣

I cannot fathom out what her career is. Shes Not an influencer or has many brands she’s making money from.

Reactions: 8
I unfollowed. Her posts are so boring. Pilates, weird naked day outfits and her son. 😴

Tbh I don’t even think it’s elocution lessons that are needed she just seems incredibly dull and not particularly intelligent.

I used to think she was so incredibly beautiful back when she first came on TOWIE. Really classy and different. Now she just looks like everyone else.

Reactions: 18
She is beautiful.. but it’s like Beckham back in the day.. he is gorgeous to look at .. until he opened his mouth… hence why later on he got eleqution lessons 🤣🤣
What a waste of money for him then still says "yah know" after every sentence in his high pitched voice.

For me it's not her accent that's a problem. It's the pitch and tone. She just sounds so monotone and flat.
Having said that I think she's the prettiest of all the towie lot.

She’s defo been reading here, doing a dance so people don’t think she’s dull and boring 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s defo been reading here, doing a dance so people don’t think she’s dull and boring 😂
Aha I actually thought this too because my friend showed me a post where she’d said something like ‘be yourself not what other people want you to be’ or something like that. 😂

That dancing made me cringe. She’s got no personality 🙈 Bloody gorge though!

For me it's not her accent that's a problem. It's the pitch and tone. She just sounds so monotone and flat.
Having said that I think she's the prettiest of all the towie lot.
I always thought that she was stunning on TOWIE but as PPs have already said, she was tedious and I found her voice extremely annoying.

Reactions: 3
She is pretty but her eyes are quite far apart and then she opens her mouth and she just goes down hill from there........ loves herself a bit aswell

Reactions: 1
Her 'peace sign' and pout in every photo and video annoy me; why not just smile or pose like a normal person?

Reactions: 3
Ok but genuinely who wears outfits like this to a wedding!!!! Like we get it you’ve got abs but bloody hell have some respect. Maybe I’m just old fashioned but flashing your vag or having your torso out at someone’s wedding seems so inappropriate!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The best looking woman in the history of TOWIE, but to be in her company I would need to neck a few Proplus.