Chloe Lewis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's changed a-lot fashion wise once she got pilates abs. Every outfit became this over the top let me show my stomach abs. Like someone told Essex that cut out stomach dresses are high fashion. She can't be seeing anyone to post Danny on her IG its been nearly 2 years since she was with Danny & he must not be seeing anyone either because no new gf is going to let her man be posted by an ex. Maybe they are back together?

Reactions: 3
I mean she did wear these 2 outfits to previous weddings, so it’s not exactly a stretch…
That first pic with young boy in the background screeching his lil head off. :D
Fine if she wants to show her abs, do it with class. Her dress choice is wrong for a wedding imo.

Reactions: 3
She's changed a-lot fashion wise once she got pilates abs. Every outfit became this over the top let me show my stomach abs. Like someone told Essex that cut out stomach dresses are high fashion. She can't be seeing anyone to post Danny on her IG its been nearly 2 years since she was with Danny & he must not be seeing anyone either because no new gf is going to let her man be posted by an ex. Maybe they are back together?
Looks like he was a groomsman and she was a bridesmaid but not sat together….

Reactions: 1
Yh I doubt they’re together. If they were there’d be plenty of ‘my ❤’, ‘my 🌍’ type selfies with him.

or maybe they have new partners who are mature and understanding that they share a child and co-parent together so will sometimes crop up in the same photos? If Danny did have a new gf I don’t see why those photos would be anything to be bothered about

Reactions: 2