Chloe Lauren #3 that boring nobody even thought of a thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did youse see the story where she says Bennnnn bribed her to try a prawn with the promise of £50 if she did? Shows just how materialistic she is.

Reactions: 7
I have 3 boys, I hope she hasn't chosen any of my names for her baby! Also can't stand the abbreviations she uses for her girls

Reactions: 3
I wonder if it’ll be something D list like Romeo or something faux posh like Theodore

Reactions: 2
Or something a little chavvy, like Cruz, Brooklyn or Beckham, but she will think it’s ultra celeb vibes.

Reactions: 1
Each to their own on maternity photos (personally find it strange but fits Chloe’s loves herself vibes)
But they the worst set that I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 7
So asks if we can guess where she is going? Hashtags Very and Shark Beauty UK whilst using a Girls Aloud song on her stories but someone just said she's off to see Taylor Swift I've no clue lol

Says her back is hurting and stomach cramping! So don't go then idiot!

Also says she is soooo tired from getting ready, talk about first world problems

Then saying her driver was outside waiting for her but she fucks about filming stories instead of going out to the car

Attachments

Reactions: 3