Chloe Lauren #3 that boring nobody even thought of a thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spends too much time staring at herself, no wonder her brain has gone to mush.

Imagine your entire life revolving around shopping and making reels of yourself.

Reactions: 8
Did she not do an add for those stick on nails? But she’s just been to get her nails done! Thought she only ever shared stuff she believe in

Reactions: 3
Her new reel 🙄 you’ve only spent so much time with your kids cause you have taken them out of school to go on holiday. Not relatable

Reactions: 9
She’ll soon have a baby so won’t be able to ship him off to school every day to duck off to Harrods

Reactions: 4
She's been in Dubai on holiday for two weeks and Tenerife for one week and she chose to take her "triplets" out of school for these holidays and yet she is complaining that they have only been in school for 3 days over the last 5 weeks!

It's the way she makes out and actually believes they are with her 24/7 unless at school when she was always off at events and straight out the house when Benn finished work to get some time to herself to shop or get her hair/nails done etc

Same as when she says her and Benn never get any time just the two of them but has been on another holiday previously for a wedding just those two and at least once a month she is posting that they are having a night out just the two of them!

Also why is she driving one handed whilst holding a drink in the other! And filming it! How irresponsible especially whilst pregnant!

Attachments

Portia Oduba said something similar the other day. 'Oh my goodness I had the first day to myself in 3 whole weeks! I got my nails done, hair done, went to the gym etc.' How bloody far from reality is that! If I'm not at work I have my kids 🤣 I don't get days to myself to duck about at the gym and getting my nails done!

Reactions: 3
Omg ‘the mums that get it get it’ Chloe most parents have it way more bleeping difficult than you do!!! Swanning around to London getting your hair and nails done regularly, living in a big house with a cleaner, going on holiday every other month. Some would dream of life being that hard!!! In the last 2 weeks we’ve had 2 unexpected bills costing us over £2K. Money that was to pay for our only holiday of the year. Stupid twit.

Last edited:
Imagine the 6 weeks summer holidays with a newborn thrown into the mix
I think she’s going to crumble. Post c-section with 3 other kids would be intense. I still think that she didn’t want a boy and hers are in education full time then to go back to the sleepless nights (but have to fit a baby around it) and have him all day, I think it’s going to hit!

Reactions: 12
She’ll soon have a baby so won’t be able to ship him off to school every day to duck off to Harrods
She doesn't buy there though does she she buys knock offs from temu smd clothes from tesco.... she's a con lol

Reactions: 7
Another day, another reel eye bleeping herself 🙄 says she has 10000 new followers yet can only mange just over a thousand likes on this so far...

She did get this comment though about looking older 🤣

Also the comment from her friend saying about how good she looks for a pregnant Mum of 3 at 34! Makes it sound like she is carrying triplets so she'll love that 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Another day, another reel eye bleeping herself 🙄 says she has 10000 new followers yet can only mange just over a thousand likes on this so far...

She did get this comment though about looking older 🤣

Also the comment from her friend saying about how good she looks for a pregnant Mum of 3 at 34! Makes it sound like she is carrying triplets so she'll love that 😆
‘I’m just honest and look younger than you at 44’ savage 😂😂😂😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There’s someone called Chloe Green who is a wannabe influencer and always seems very ‘in’ with Chloe Lauren and lots of other influencers. It’s odd as she only has 4 or 5k followers yet lots of the big instagrammers follow her and like/comment on her posts.

Can you imagine someone asking you to meet for breakfast/brunch and knowing you’re going to have to be their photographer 😴

Reactions: 5