Chloe Lauren #3 that boring nobody even thought of a thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait until she has the baby and someone asks if they have the same dad, she'll have an insta post then 🤣

***FYI, this has happened to me on 3 separate occasions as my 2 children don't look alike. 1 is my double and the other is their dads 🤣 old people are ruthless***
Thank goodness they all look like there father and not there filler faced mother 🤣

Reactions: 3
I actually can’t believe that she’s posted that video. So they know to walk in one by own yet 2/3 look miserable? Wow.

Reactions: 1
This is so awful. Imagine being proud that you’ve created vain little girls who love posing and pouting in the camera. They are so little I dread to think what they will be like as teenagers. She’s really taught them that the most important thing is clothes and what you look like.
and acting shocked they love the tripod and posing when that’s what she spends all her spare time doing.. hardly a surprise is it! They learn it from her.
IMG_0873.jpeg

---
Or a get ready with me a bump that is a boy that’s got ‘my girl’ on it 🤯
That just sums up her intelligence levels right there

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s not doing those little girls any favours. I have a 5 year old daughter and I would discourage her to be friends with the twins
1) because Chloe’s a bleeping nightmare
2) they are being badly brought up and act like little shits
3) they’re being brought up to be vain and materialistic
4) they’re being encouraged to act older than they are

let kids be kids, let them get messy and wear stuff that they want to wear - not matching bloody beige and designer labels ffs

Reactions: 5
I was at a cute little children’s easter event today and right next to me, someone catches my eye. I feel like I recognise this woman and her family. Do I know her? Then it clicks.

Chloe was looking utterly miserable with badly done lips, chewing gum loudly 🤮 and clutching the hands of her children who are cute but they also didn’t look overjoyed. I appreciate it’s a snapshot moment so I won’t judge the kids. I can confirm the lips and filler are not good in real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be honest I’m not 100% against taking kids out of school for holidays. But the ‘there my kids not the schools’ attitude is so embarrassing. I wonder how she’d feel if the school took the same attitude, - they are your kids not ours- I’m sure she would soon feel differently

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Don't get me wrong she has an amazing figure after having two pregnancies & 3 babies so far... But the whole smugness of "I'll be using myself and my body for inspiration to lose weight" after this baby is born just makes me like her even less 🙄 she's just too full of herself!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s got a lovely figure and she’s anything but “chunky”. 😮

Reactions: 10
I’ve seen far, far worse than chunky thigh comments on lots of the threads on tattle…

Has anyone else noticed Chloe is wearing far less Celine these days and far more Tesco clothing? I was thinking that the other day

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen far, far worse than chunky thigh comments on lots of the threads on tattle…

Has anyone else noticed Chloe is wearing far less Celine these days and far more Tesco clothing? I was thinking that the other day
Probably trying to get a deal with F&F 🙄

Reactions: 2