Chloe Lauren #3 that boring nobody even thought of a thread title

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice attentive parenting letting 3 young kids play right by the water by themselves while she sits on her boring flat beige arse looking at her own reflection

• Wow
Reactions: 3
What a bragger making a reel about buying YSL sunglasses. She must be taking it in, dropping £700 on sandals here and £300 on sunnies there

Reactions: 1
I think most of her purchases are DHgate/Saramart specials. When she goes to London with other people she buys the cheapest thing she can from the designer shops. Most come with the packaging and giftbags now

Reactions: 6
I think most of her purchases are DHgate/Saramart specials. When she goes to London with other people she buys the cheapest thing she can from the designer shops. Most come with the packaging and giftbags now
That’s a good point! Poses in the shop with the real item then substitutes with the fake!

Reactions: 4
I guess where any normal person expecting a baby would be working out what they’re going to buy, she’ll be gifted everything for content baby. Still think she’s fuming it’s a boy 😂

Reactions: 7
I guess where any normal person expecting a baby would be working out what they’re going to buy, she’ll be gifted everything for content baby. Still think she’s fuming it’s a boy 😂
She was probably hoping for another set of identical twins

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I bet teachers / other parents follow her & cringe 🙈. I know there is another mum at the school that is a ‘wannabe’ influencer. Always comments on Chloe’s stuff & comes across a bit of a beg. Imagine them in the school playground 🫣

I know she’s mentioned before thinking about home schooling the girls once they reach secondary school - god help those girls if she does

• Wow
Thanks for the idea, Chloe, I have ordered sunglasses off DH Gate for my upcoming holiday 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know she’s mentioned before thinking about home schooling the girls once they reach secondary school - god help those girls if she does
Never has anyone been less suited to home education than an influencer like Chloe. 😂😂😂😂

This is what is wrong with Instagram… won’t get my nails done anywhere else when she’s at that place in Hemel. Advertising nail products - appreciate she mentions when the baby is here but he’s not 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Her face in the recent story.. it’s giving molly mae’s 20p coin comparison when she had overdone filler. You can see the filler in her face, it’s really badly done and aged her massively!
IMG_0831.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Wait until she has the baby and someone asks if they have the same dad, she'll have an insta post then 🤣

***FYI, this has happened to me on 3 separate occasions as my 2 children don't look alike. 1 is my double and the other is their dads 🤣 old people are ruthless***

• Haha
Wait until she has the baby and someone asks if they have the same dad, she'll have an insta post then 🤣

***FYI, this has happened to me on 3 separate occasions as my 2 children don't look alike. 1 is my double and the other is their dads 🤣 old people are ruthless***
Not that it’s right, but I think she’s at risk of this. Them 3 so close together and then another x