Chloe Lauren #2 Swipe up for more beige and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so sad the way she needs to shove a camera in her kids faces at things like the pumpkin picking and then out on a date night with her husband. No amount of money or free sofas could make me want to do that

Reactions: 1
Going back to homelife with holly, if someone could start a thread that would be brilliant! First day out after Nelly being ill and guess where it is …. The shopping centre! Take them for a walk to get fresh air!
I cant stand homelife with holly! I messaged her on Instagram a couple of weeks ago saying all she does is drag the kids round shops! Now she's all of a sudden going here there and everywhere with them,baking an all 🤣 shes such a beg!! I dont find her genuine at all!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I cant stand homelife with holly! I messaged her on Instagram a couple of weeks ago saying all she does is drag the kids round shops! Now she's all of a sudden going here there and everywhere with them,baking an all 🤣 shes such a beg!! I dont find her genuine at all!!!
Omg I’m so glad it’s not just me who thought this!! Someone PLEASE make a thread 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am waiting for her thread with bated breath as she annoys the absolute duck out of me 🤣 PLEEEEAAASSSEEE 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I thought it was just me too 🤣🤣 defo need a thread! I have too much to say about this fake freeloader 🤣🤣
She is as thick as a box of hair and SOOOOO
bleeping annoying 🤡 ….. we NEED thread 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: 3
I am waiting for her thread with bated breath as she annoys the absolute duck out of me 🤣 PLEEEEAAASSSEEE 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

She is as thick as a box of hair and SOOOOO
bleeping annoying 🤡 ….. we NEED thread 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Why is nobody making one 🤣 she dont half think shes someone special! I've just never seen any 'try' so hard and make it SO obvious!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why is nobody making one 🤣 she dont half think shes someone special! I've just never seen any 'try' so hard and make it SO obvious!
I totally would but don’t know how to / not sure I can?! Otherwise I would, soo much to say on her!

• Heart
I literally have 0 clue how to make one otherwise I DEFINITELY would. The woman grates on me so much

• Heart
Yeah she does me! Just her voice is enough to wind me up 🤣 and those gangly legs of hers,they are just awful! Shes just so dull she comes on and pretty much says the same thing every day! today she moaning cos the kids were 'on one' probably because dumb and dumber were dragging them round yet more shops!!!

• Heart
Couldn’t agree more. I feel so sorry for those babies. Literally all she does is drag them round town. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her at a soft play or anything fun for the kids just shopping for herself, drives me mad

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Couldn’t agree more. I feel so sorry for those babies. Literally all she does is drag them round town. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her at a soft play or anything fun for the kids just shopping for herself, drives me mad
She literally doesnt do ANYTHING with them herself in the week! They must be so bloody bored! Nelly just looks vacant,as if shes not getting any stimulation whatsoever. Fills the room with toys and just let's her get on with it whilst she chats absolute crap on stories!

• Heart
Big lips naturally?? Didn’t she have filler in her top lip as her bottom lip was bigger? They look horrendous natural or not!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Big lips naturally?? Didn’t she have filler in her top lip as her bottom lip was bigger? They look horrendous natural or not!
I’m sure a week or two ago she said she had 0.5ml in her top lip but a long time ago 🤷🏼‍♀️🧐 whether we believe that it was a long time ago is another matter 😂

Sounds really petty but it annoys me when influencers enter other influencers competitions! Like she gets so much stuff for free every day that most people would dream about and she has shared Naomi genes conception to win a ysl bag, not the first time I’ve seen it either

You can’t choke on red grapes apparently 🤔
That’s bizarre! Why not cut the red ones??

What is she doing to her face. Those lips! She did say she’s had filler in them so they’re not big naturally. She’s going to regret all this work when she’s older!! Why do it all now whilst she’s young? Better to do it subtle and natural if/when the time comes that she actually might need it.

plumping your face and lips to look like a chipmunk age 30 is just so strange to me!

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.