Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
Her having a moan about her hubby watching the football. Isn't this the same guy who works 6 days a week while she swans off to events, nail appointments, hair appointments etc.... all the while her girls are at nursery too. She's a spoilt brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

MakeMineADouble

VIP Member
So cringe when she has to capture her designer handbags in pictures not remotely connected to the post.

Also, we get it, your kids eat edamame beans.... mine eat dairylea dunkers, and what?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don’t see how she was saying she would need re mortgage after buying the uniforms, everything she’s shown was from Asda and Next so not very expensive even if she had bought 3 packs of the tops & 3 dresses each, pair of shoes then a couple of cardigans and all the other little bits like tights & socks it doesn’t come to more than £200-£250? She easily spends that on other stuff for herself. I think she just says stuff to sound relatable sometimes.

Reactions: 14

notokhun

Chatty Member
The easy breakfast thing has made me laugh.
Yes you have 3 of them to get ready but you're not rushing off to get to work too. Why do they need to be rushing? They wake up early, she has enough time to give them a normal breakfast and still be out of the door.
Oh wait, she need to prepare her school run look.

I have 3 kids. I also have a job. My children do attend breakfast club 2 days a week but the other 2 we adjust what time we get up.
Honestly she makes parenting sound like a chore. Get them off their tablets to get ready and stop posing in the mirror and you'll be fine

Honeystar

VIP Member
I don’t personally think the balloons and presents were ott, each to their own but I love a big birthday display. What I find strange however is the day/night they’ve taken the girls on? Who books a hotel in London for your 4 year olds birthday?? Is this a trip to celebrate their birthday or to celebrate Chloe’s “4 years of parenting”

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Is there anyone more materialistic than her?

saying she would like to own a few new designer items by the end of the year. I think she needs help.

what a sad existence and she’s going to bring her daughters up to be the same.

Reactions: 13

Fairypop

VIP Member
“Girls I hope you appreciate this” - what? Being picked up from school? By a mum who CHOSE to have her makeup done? Chloe, get a life

• Wow
  • Haha

Lolzers

I’ve never commented on Chloe before, as much as she annoys me. But it’s really rubbed me up the wrong way that she’s been gifted this stay!

I’m a single Mum to an 8 year old boy and would KILL to be able to take him on holiday. We’ve never been able to afford a staycation, let alone go abroad. Yet she’s swimming in money and gets gifted this holiday? They could have chose a more deserving family, it’s so obvious Chloe views this as below her. I hope she gets food poisoning.

• Heart
  • Haha

Honeybeeo87

Makes me sick that these influencers are gifted holidays when hard working families can’t afford to take their kids away

Buggeroff

VIP Member
she just sounds very ungrateful. During a cost of living crisis Chloe some people would only WISH for a week in the sun all paid for. It may of not been luxury but it’s hardly a shit hole. She doesn’t like buffet food and didn’t find it healthy. Ok fair enough but agin you make yourself sound a cut above the rest. Why say yes to an all inclusive holiday if you don’t like buffet food.
her review on the hotel isn’t even a review. She didn’t really show the lodge they had which looked pretty good if you had young kids. Never showed the meals. She showed us a few slides and her swimming with her glasses on. She said yes to the holiday but couldn’t be arsed to actual review as it’s not what she’d want. I think she’s very much forgotten where she’s came from. She’s very much new money someone who’s not always had it and doesn’t how to be grateful.

bopbop22

I find it really really strange how show offs like Chloe share things about not needing to ‘do it all’ at Christmas time yet she literally has everything for the fake triplets. It’s so patronising I find.

Same as when on the same day she complained about the cost of school uniform (to be a relatable hun)- then she got out some obscenely expensive designer item.

She’s not relatable and extremely fake.

Reactions: 12

Ella4

Chatty Member
All these influencers that have events she can’t get there quick enough , very desperate. Even if she has to drive to London and get changed in the car , she would turn up to opening of a turd judging competition. She’s so far up their arses and desperate to be doing what they are but yet isn’t , my guess will be be another pregnancy soon, to stay relevant since her other pay days are in school and she couldn’t possibly get a job 😂

• Haha

Londondiva

Let's not forget, she lives in Letchworth which is the shit hole of Hertfordshire (I used to live there so I can say that lol) it's all fake and for the gram.
LOL I deffo think there’s worst places that Letchworth round here 🤣 There’s some lovely houses in Letchworth 😍 HOWEVER i think with Chloe it’s more the fact she acts like a WAG that lives in a big massive mansion somewhere with surrounded by famous people 🤣

Back to the buggies … I do get it. Airports can be long and tiring especially if you have an early flight with 3 young children. Mine will be 1.5 and 3 by the time we go away and we will be taking strollers but my 3 year old can walk to dinner no need for it then. The Girls look dumb in the yoyos though. Far too big!
I think with Chloe she wants people to look at her and be like ‘oooo you’ve got your hands full’ seeing them with 3 strollers. She thinks it’s a flex that she has ‘3 little girls in 15 months’ (as stated in her bio) but they’re big toddlers now not babies 🙈