Chloe Lauren #2 Swipe up for more beige and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want the letter plan she sends to get all these freebies.... people work hard to get things and cant even get half of the things these half wits get gifted for talking like drips and calling themselves influencers.

Reactions: 3
Nothing says teaching healthy food relationships in her three girls like locks on the ‘treat’ cupboard 😜

Reactions: 2
Nothing says teaching healthy food relationships in her three girls like locks on the ‘treat’ cupboard 😜
I can’t remember my mum ever having to do this. I would always ask my mum if I could have something from the cupboard or fridge,
I would never just take it (until I got to about 8).
Why doesn’t she just teach her children not to help themselves?

Reactions: 2
I can’t remember my mum ever having to do this. I would always ask my mum if I could have something from the cupboard or fridge,
I would never just take it (until I got to about 8).
Why doesn’t she just teach her children not to help themselves?
Because it’s too much like hard work!

Reminds of when I was younger my Nana had a dog that could open the fridge so she had to put a lock on it 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would you send your kid to nursery in boots that you don’t care if they get wrecked!

Reactions: 1
Why would you send your kid to nursery in boots that you don’t care if they get wrecked!
First thing I thought was why send them in brand new cream boots 🤦🏼‍♀️ That’s fine but then you can’t moan when they’re ruined!

Going back to homelife with holly, if someone could start a thread that would be brilliant! First day out after Nelly being ill and guess where it is …. The shopping centre! Take them for a walk to get fresh air!

• Heart
How has she posted an AD for a kids subscription box on her feed without even showing what’s inside?
Talk about a disingenuous advert.

I'm surprised how many sponsors she gets seeing as she s so half arsed. She got sent a 1.5k double yoyo and showed it fleetingly a couple of times, she has form for it 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.