Chloe Lauren #2 Swipe up for more beige and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she didn’t drive with the girls car seat straps like that!!!
Oh there’s not one bit of me that believes she would’ve altered the straps when they stopped. They’re always the same, it’s so dangerous

Reactions: 1
Are her kids not a bit old for that soft play stuff? That’s the kind of thing I’d buy a 1 year old.

Reactions: 3
Are her kids not a bit old for that soft play stuff? That’s the kind of thing I’d buy a 1 year old.
Was just coming here to say that. Keeps getting all this babyish stuff gifted. I wouldn't even get that for my 2 nearly 3 year old and he's little.
Freebies that's all it is. She all out for the freebies. Whether it be. Pushchair for her nearly 4 year olds ffs make them walk I say

Oh and she can f off with all the aff links too. As 8f people are going to be buying 1700 bags and 370 quid brooches. Read the room. Ur not relatable call yourself an influencer. Ur not going to be influencing many people.

Last edited:
All the huns who buy the lumi off of her claiming they are going to get amazingly wrinkle free skin like her… it’s all Botox and fillers 🤣 I mean fair play she admits it but I do wonder who buys that rubbish when someone promoting it openly says they have stuff put in their face to look like that.

Watching her latest throwback stories and wtf has she done to her face? Her whole chin/jaw/lip area has gone out of proportion, why do pretty girls do this to themselves

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she just get/get gifted a new sofa for the bar? 🤣🤣 shows how these influencers will take anything even if it’s something they don’t like.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Didn’t she just get/get gifted a new sofa for the bar? 🤣🤣 shows how these influencers will take anything even if it’s something they don’t like.
I literally came here to say the same thing! That sofa is literally 2/3 months old. Can guarantee the sofa is on Marketplace & she’s going to pocket the £££!

Reactions: 1
So whilst her kids cry and scream for their mom she’s sitting on the stairs purposely ignoring them and posting stories about it

Came here to see if anyone else had picked up on the sofa, didn’t she get the old one just before they moved?? Do they have a living room?

I literally came here to say the same thing! That sofa is literally 2/3 months old. Can guarantee the sofa is on Marketplace & she’s going to pocket the £££!
I missed this, has she been gifted another new sofa? 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.