Chloe Ferry #4 Out in Dubai, lips getting fatter, pinch your nose and mind the splatter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember Chloe was hanging out with Mike and his girlfriend in Dubai earlier this year

They were blatantly on the gear that night, to be fair I think it was every night....the rich girlfriend will be giving him the heave ho no doubt....

Reactions: 1
Girlfriend released under investigation....no doubt her Dad will make sure she gets off, they live in Dubai part of the year and not sure how tolerant they are about letting people with criminal records for drug supply into the country

Reactions: 3
How annoying are all the mentions about her Mam. She’s obviously had some bad news. If you want to keep it private, keep it private. Just don’t mention it!

Reactions: 20
Why does she keep reposting stuff from this shot. It was straight after her boob job and they look so painful and swollen. Look at the colour of them!
I thought at first that the white colour was the just the colour of the bra but nope! They look infected.

Reactions: 6
Her mother looks strange.. Her body is what a regular woman looks like her age, but her face is 20 years younger. It looks disproportionate.

Reactions: 6
AC3D927C-368F-466C-B803-78192BA7E7BE.jpeg

at least neither of them will drown- their lips will
Keep them afloat 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I couldn't believe it when I saw images of her mother in early episodes of Geordie Shore. She looked like an entirely different person. It looks like Chloe doesn't even have her mother to tell her when enough is enough. It's sad really.

Reactions: 10
They both look better in the old picture 😔 what a shame, and she is so young.. what has she done

Reactions: 19
View attachment 552488
at least neither of them will drown- their lips will
Keep them afloat 🙄
Honestly this photo breaks my heart, like appearances aside I feel like you can see her scars and how unnatural her body is, and like imo she’s still so young. It just all looks so painful, it actually breaks my heart like I can’t imagine feeling like I have to do this to myself. Idk maybe that’s a hot take but like it just seems so much to put your body through😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Honestly this photo breaks my heart, like appearances aside I feel like you can see her scars and how unnatural her body is, and like imo she’s still so young. It just all looks so painful, it actually breaks my heart like I can’t imagine feeling like I have to do this to myself. Idk maybe that’s a hot take but like it just seems so much to put your body through😔
You worry what next really don't you? How many more surgeries? As much as social media gets a lot of blame for things her going on reality tv and completely changing from 1 young girl to a barbie doll is what some younger people aspire to be. I guess nearly all of us women dislike something about ourselves (bodies) but with her it was everything and for me tv has done this. She is not the only 1 though. I know it's her life but too much.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
On her IG she is naked in the tub, as a complete and utter bastard I've reported it for nudity.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.