Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollywobs

When I was 14 I went to Tenerife with my friend and her family. We were eating dinner one night and Wayne Lineker walked past and told me I had ‘blow job lips’. I hadn’t even started my periods.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I agree she has turned herself into a sexbot thinking that this is what men want from a woman but I imagine that the type of men is attracting are not necessarily ones to want a long term healthy relationship.
The vast majority of women look nothing like this and we manage to find a partner and settle down. I find her to be just an empty vessel and a very sad and damaged little girl.

Reactions: 30

Phoebephoeebs

It’s actually heartbreaking she has admitted to being insecure even after all these surgeries and changing her whole look. Just goes to show insecurity is something you need to work on in the inside, not a quick fix surgery.
I’m so glad Instagram / influencers weren’t around when I was younger and I hope it’s died a death before any future daughters I may have grow into teenagers, it’s so sad to see how clearly insecure they are and a lot of teenage girls will think surgery is the answer 😔
I hope she manages to find the sort of happiness and security that a lot of surgery clearly hasn’t given her

Reactions: 27

misscl4

VIP Member
I still can’t get over that old picture of her, she is literally a different person, if I’d changed that much I’d feel like a fraud! Also are her eyes blue or brown?

9B28A717-DE95-48AC-95F3-451CEDFAC6EA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Chhhhhhxx

I cannot stand the way she props her phone up and then stands back filming herself just staring at the camera whilst flexing her fake weirdly curved body and pouting her massive rubber lips. I’ve had lip filler myself but hers are fucking ridiculous. Her and Charlotte both do it where they just stand there looking into the camera moving their weird bodies thinking they look good. Her body is FAKE and WEIRD

Reactions: 25

sugarytea

So I have this theory which tbh has been mentioned here before. I reckon she isn't actually wealthy at all. I think the hint was that she needed a mortgage to buy the house to begin with. I think her cars are on finance and her whole image is just a facade. Most of her stuff has been gifted and she's always begging for companies to donate furniture or clothes to her. Its kind of wild if you think about it how the more known you are in the public eye, the more stuff will get given to you even when you have more than enough already, capitalism is a trip for sure 🥴.
I can't get over how empty that random big room in her house is and how its just always got the random shit she flogs on snapchat discarded on the floor 😅
Only time will tell how soon she'll be declared bankrupt, which will probably be announced via a headline accompanied by a back grid photoshoot, can't wait lol

Reactions: 24
idk if it’s just me but honestly what bothers me the most is that this lass took a shit in the middle of a kitchen floor on live television, proper pushed it out and all in front of several people, and played it off as quirky and ✨real✨. literally no ones bothered too like imagine going out with a lad for a first date and him being able to see you shitting on youtube, or sleeping with strangers, or beating an innocent girl to the floor like deadass stomping on her head. idk man like this woman is feral, and it’s not “endearing” and “funny” like everyone makes out, it’s actually horrific

tbh i don’t feel sorry for her at all, i used to because of the body and surgery and blatant hatred with her appearance. but that doesn’t give her an excuse to be horrid to everyone that crosses her path and doesn’t lick out her arse at every chance

• Sick
Reactions: 23

lollykins11

She said one of the reasons she was moving from her old house was because she was sick of people knowing where she lived and driving past! So why on earth would you plaster your new house all over the internet including what’s in every room for anyone to see? Anyone could easily work out where she lives and they clearly have. She deserves everything she gets!

Reactions: 23