Chloe Ferry #4 Out in Dubai, lips getting fatter, pinch your nose and mind the splatter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ok two things:
Who actually likes Wax burners that much to keep buying that c***
And does she not realise her blasting that music will scare the deer off?

Reactions: 6
She’s on selling her PJs again - they look so cheap - like she’s stolen a 7 year olds set and squeezed herself in

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think chloe has more personality in her small toe than sams new gf. At least she’s funny
BE96921A-731D-4EB9-8BA4-2BCB8EC8FFEA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Her lips are out of control. This is the worst they’ve ever looked
Well, they look absolutely bleeping ridiculous! So unnatural.
Years ago, might still do not sure, in Christmas crackers you'd get those plastic lips, that's what they remind me of. Clown like too.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I still can’t get over that old picture of her, she is literally a different person, if I’d changed that much I’d feel like a fraud! Also are her eyes blue or brown?

9B28A717-DE95-48AC-95F3-451CEDFAC6EA.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I still can’t get over that old picture of her, she is literally a different person, if I’d changed that much I’d feel like a fraud! Also are her eyes blue or brown?

View attachment 542514
I still get over that old photo too, she was a real looker, now she looks like a hooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whats going on with her mum do we know ? She did loads of posts the other day crying saying things were unfair and today she's put some posts about her mum etc

I don’t know ... but for sure the house the mum lives in is one Chloe and Sam bought in 2018 .. look at the balcony
C79EEECC-F853-4CE1-9D28-30C413643AA8.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I liked Chloe with Sam. They were a funny couple. What happened in the end there?
Did she not cheat? Was that why her Abby fell out on GS as Abby said something to Sam as he is her friend? Or am I getting muddled with something else? Too many break ups

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.