Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just bizarre looking, such a shame. she didn’t need to do all this to herself she was pretty as a natural girl when she first started geordie shore

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've just been looking at an article in the Daily Mail, the one all bout the 1.1 million quid mansion she's moving to.

First up, too big for her because she will be living alone, how will she keep it clean and how the duck can she even
afford it? She isn't that wealthy from what I understand, is she really that stupid? Or am I missing something?

Reactions: 5
They seriously have no concept of money hopefully they will be bankrupt in few yrs...

She's not in the house a yr already doing it up be4 leaves. What a fool.
I think she just copy's everything Sam does . Houses seem very similar

Reactions: 10
I'm thinking Chloe is having visions of grandeur, living above her means and she will end up living in some hole in the ground in a year or so if she isn't careful.

She looks like she’s breaking her back in every photo she posts she arches it that bad. What a queer shape she is. Also her head is shaped like a hexagon or one of the other shapes 😂😂 it has loads of edges to it. Freak

Reactions: 6
That’s not what it looks like in Insta. It’s the polish. Not sure where you got this photo from. Go back to Instagram and look.

Reactions: 1
Hahaha bloody hell

I don’t understand why she’s so obsessed with her arse. Fair enough if she had worked hard in the gym or whatever and actually gained it herself.

Reactions: 7
I've just been looking at an article in the Daily Mail, the one all bout the 1.1 million quid mansion she's moving to.

First up, too big for her because she will be living alone, how will she keep it clean and how the duck can she even
afford it? She isn't that wealthy from what I understand, is she really that stupid? Or am I missing something?
Imagine buying your forever home next to that house and then finding Chloe Ferry might be your neighbour, stuff of nightmares 😝

• Haha
  • Wow
Imagine buying your forever home next to that house and then finding Chloe Ferry might be your neighbour, stuff of nightmares 😝
At least you’ll know she won’t be there forever, she can only take so many loads of diarrhoea down her throat after all

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
How’s her promoting that face cleaner. “Look at all the dirt it’s got off me face like, I’m not even wearing makeup”. Sorry what? She literally looked like she’s rolled in mud and so does the face cleanser, if that’s not foundation and bronzer then that is actually fowl.

Reactions: 4
That’s not what it looks like in Insta. It’s the polish. Not sure where you got this photo from. Go back to Instagram and look.

I thought she wanted to build her own house, nothing more has been said about that.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.