Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Topic suggestion: Out in Dubai, those lips getting fatter. Just pinch your nose and mind the splatter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
All this stuff they sell its all on wish
Her and Sam are still in business with each other if not still together. He’s just started promoting those laundry baskets as well. He started promoting the wax melt stuff at the same time as Chloe too.

Reactions: 1
Her and Sam are still in business with each other if not still together. He’s just started promoting those laundry baskets as well. He started promoting the wax melt stuff at the same time as Chloe too.
It’s two different companies. Ferry homely is Chloe’s and Adorearoma is Sams, they both peddle the same tit tat but they’re definitely separate business’

Reactions: 6
I completely understand that getting a mortgage on your own is difficult, but honestly all her happiness seems to come from items, external things. It’s just so clear to me that she is so unhappy in herself. She will move into the big new home and feel even more alone.

Reactions: 17
I completely understand that getting a mortgage on your own is difficult, but honestly all her happiness seems to come from items, external things. It’s just so clear to me that she is so unhappy in herself. She will move into the big new home and feel even more alone.
And keep messing with her face and body... it’s car crash, she needs to seek help for her image and confidence issues

Reactions: 9
Almost like it’s a game, what can I get the biggest? ‘My mortgage, my hair, my lips, my tits, my arse, my hips. I feel sorry for her, she seems so lonely and will only feel it more in a giant empty house. She said she wanted it to be for her kids but she’ll just be reminded everyday she’s the only one there.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
8C8E6063-D09B-4979-9059-A5B65315B2BD.png

So I’m going to model my sunglasses and makeup by turning away from the camera and just show you my ass 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Day 3 of the diet guyssss. Want a quick way to lose weight other than smerbalife? Dissolve the lips and remove the ridiculously sized implants!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do love this. Making me laugh so much. Bless her entertaining us 😂
No point saying to her shake ya ass, she does it all bloody day!

Reactions: 3
So she said she was waxing her legs yesterday.

Very strange for some one peddling laser hair removal for months over the past year 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When is she going to meet Wayne in Ibiza then?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Urgh the videos will be horrendous 🤢🤮 twerking her ass around his club. Plus all her mates will be there. Oh dreading this 🤢
In a virtually empty O Beach. We don't know if foreign travel will be allowed or safe yet, for the non influencer of course. If you're an influencer you do what you please!

Reactions: 7
Why the duck does she always post stories of cutting the egg yolk. Also just realised she stopped the million “here’s me posing in the gym/garage” workouts...

Second like that game used to do as kids where one person draws the head then someone else then torso and then the last the legs and you unfold it and it doesn’t line up!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.