Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her latest story about seeing a green orb. Pretty sure it’s just the reflection of her phone as it’s moving up and down with the movement of her phone 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I watched the 1st episode of celebs go dating (I know I’m late😂)

and honestly I agree with what people say
Chloe has the diva complex
She literally thinks every single boy she talks to, instantly falls in love with her
She is constantly showing off, but what she doesn’t realise is that she just makes herself look ridiculous and people do not fancy her

Reactions: 20
I watched the 1st episode of celebs go dating (I know I’m late😂)

and honestly I agree with what people say
Chloe has the diva complex
She literally thinks every single boy she talks to, instantly falls in love with her
She is constantly showing off, but what she doesn’t realise is that she just makes herself look ridiculous and people do not fancy her
She acts stupid all the time too which irritates me her and bethan wind me up so much 🙄

Reactions: 10
Did anyone see her acting like she was too snobby to feed the ducks when it was suggested as a date? As if her and her mum aren't always feeding the swans and that near hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see her acting like she was too snobby to feed the ducks when it was suggested as a date? As if her and her mum aren't always feeding the swans and that near hers 😂
😭😭🤣🤣🤣 like her whole life isnt videoed thimk she needs to boil her head

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So here’s what I don’t get. All these ‘influencers’ said they needed to go to Dubai for essential business travel which as far as I can tell was to shill swimwear, lingerie and cheap tat. However, when they come back to the UK and are forced to complete a 10 day quarantine they still manage to post pictures of swimwear, lingerie and cheap tat from their bedrooms.

So it seems it wasn’t so essential at all and they could have stayed at home.

It was a holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I always watch celebs go dating but can’t watch it this time around. Chloe is just unbearable, loud, irritating and just annoying. I don’t think I could be in her presence long. Why does she have to shout so loud? Is it just a front for telly or is she really that much of a twit in real life? I’d rather stick pins in my eyes then spend any time with her man 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she got really loud and in your face because she was trying to be a bit like Charlotte. Do you remember when she just used to go on about chicken dippers all the time... alright shut up we all love them 😂 I just think she wanted charlottes role of being loud, funny, crude but I think with Charlotte she’s very natural and that is genuinely her whereas it come across false with Chloe.

someone mentioned it previously about her on cbb with Callum best but do you remember how embarrassing and disrespectful she was being to the older guy (can’t remember his name but I’m sure it was James and he was an actor maybe in game of thrones) who acts like that in front of an older man there’s a time and a place. She kept calling him Santa, she’d actually come across a lot better if she didn’t try to pretend everything is like Geordie shore and being loud / drunk all the time. Speaking of her on cbb I reckon it was a real shock to her to get evicted so early as they generally did alright on it, both Scott and Charlotte won their series.

I mentioned this previously too but if you watch her back on her first series her voice is completely different, really quiet and high pitched but now she tried to sound really loud and boisterous if that makes sense?!

Reactions: 20
So here’s what I don’t get. All these ‘influencers’ said they needed to go to Dubai for essential business travel which as far as I can tell was to shill swimwear, lingerie and cheap tat. However, when they come back to the UK and are forced to complete a 10 day quarantine they still manage to post pictures of swimwear, lingerie and cheap tat from their bedrooms.

So it seems it wasn’t so essential at all and they could have stayed at home.

It was a holiday.
Thats why she went for her swimwear shoot no essential at all
Sam has a new gf now he too in in dubai 😡👊

Reactions: 4
I think she got really loud and in your face because she was trying to be a bit like Charlotte. Do you remember when she just used to go on about chicken dippers all the time... alright shut up we all love them 😂 I just think she wanted charlottes role of being loud, funny, crude but I think with Charlotte she’s very natural and that is genuinely her whereas it come across false with Chloe.

someone mentioned it previously about her on cbb with Callum best but do you remember how embarrassing and disrespectful she was being to the older guy (can’t remember his name but I’m sure it was James and he was an actor maybe in game of thrones) who acts like that in front of an older man there’s a time and a place. She kept calling him Santa, she’d actually come across a lot better if she didn’t try to pretend everything is like Geordie shore and being loud / drunk all the time. Speaking of her on cbb I reckon it was a real shock to her to get evicted so early as they generally did alright on it, both Scott and Charlotte won their series.

I mentioned this previously too but if you watch her back on her first series her voice is completely different, really quiet and high pitched but now she tried to sound really loud and boisterous if that makes sense?!
any hoo I thought she was a lesbian or bisexual? She’s just dating men now on this series? Is she genuine or is it just an attention thing.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone put two and two together reading about Bayleyisla and Sam Gowland, that all being said on Tattle on around 27 Jan and Chloe flies out of Dubai at short notice that very same day declaring she knows her worth?!!!!

The dates add up! She’s realised Sam Gowland was with BayleyIsla.

Reactions: 11
Omg the way she takes her trousers off to show her body 🤣 she is so desperate

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Has anyone put two and two together reading about Bayleyisla and Sam Gowland, that all being said on Tattle on around 27 Jan and Chloe flies out of Dubai at short notice that very same day declaring she knows her worth?!!!!

The dates add up! She’s realised Sam Gowland was with BayleyIsla.
It’s an odd one because her boots were in the background of one of his stories weren’t they?

Reactions: 3
It’s an odd one because her boots were in the background of one of his stories weren’t they?
Correct. I’ve put two and two together.
Chloe and Sam were snacking up secretly, she goes into Celebs Go Dating, he and Bayleyisla shack up, she goes to Dubai, he goes to Dubai, BayleyIsla is in Dubai, BayleyIsla’s Tattle thread goes completely off the charts from 27th Jan, it mentions Sam Gowland and we see Chloe out of Dubai without so much as a warning and she is saying “she has learned a lot about herself” and deserves better.
I’m exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.