Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OrcaRed

VIP Member
She just posted a negative test on her snap story said “for everyone concerned” don’t worry chloe no ones worried about you! Just the others you might of selfishly infected for your big holiday in Dubai

Reactions: 29

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
You obviously haven’t been to Dubai. It isn’t common to see people walking around on the streets or malls dressed the way Chloe does for example. If she does that’s incredibly disrespectful and frowned upon. Influencers are mostly at the beach clubs, bars and clubs. These are the only places that sell alcohol and attract these sorts of people. That is the western glimpse of Dubai (rest of UAE is much more conservative). There have been extreme cases of people getting arrested in the past but that isn’t the norm and if you go you’ll see plenty of people holding hands or each other’s arms. It’s just about respect in actual public :)
Never been. Would never go. Nothing about the place appeals to me in any way. It looks awful.

Reactions: 29

Cocobean

VIP Member
new to this thread I am usually in the celeb gossip or hinch ones.

She is a fecking mess! I used to really like her in the early days when she was all a bit ditsy and dim. Felt sorry for her (ish) when she had her spats with Sam etc.
Now she (like the rest of them) have massively overdone the fillers and facial nonsense, and is famous for nothing much. I loved Geordie Shore when it first started, and I have mutual friends with Nathan (who has also turned into a 'do you know how I am' diva). I have just watched her stories for the first time in months and I am in shock... those LIPS!! W.T.A.F.

A friend of mine told me Chloe had someone out to measure for carpets in a house she was going to rent out and she was utterly vile, and asked them to make sure they were the cheapest carpets possible, she used a fake name and everything.

Give owa love - you're famous in your own postcode!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
And after they’ve all been mixing with loads of people in an area with rising COVID cases they’ll come back to the uk probs have a negative test as it can take up to five days to show and bring it all back to us as a little souvenir of their holiday! I hope some of them test positive (without being ill because I’m not that mean) and have to stay out in Dubai as long as possible at their own inconvenience and expense!!
Exactly and that’s for all people on holidays. I know someone who’s gone away with her fella and baby just before the holiday travel ban. WHY literally what for? They all mix with people even though it isn’t essential. Theyve furloughed from work and being paid. Why can people just stay the fuck home. It’s hard for everyone but I am sick to fuck of seeing people like these cunts cry on about how sad they are NO I am not feeling sorry for you. We all have to stay home and suffer losing family friends missing out on seeing our sick loved ones who are in hospitals who we don’t know when they’ll die how sick they are. And for what so these Baboons can go away snort Cheap coke drink Booze & desperately trey and receive the validation they oh so need (shame all the TERRIBLE surgeries they’ve got for free haven’t solved the self confidence issues -surprise Surprise!!) from the Internet being on holiday and bring back infections. Great, we’re all at home trying to get the rates down not purposely selfishly getTing others sick if we were to have it and for what???????
I am DONE With people like this. Social media wannabes & people I know of.

Also I’m even being petty enough to see all these brands whether big or small paying and giving the likes of these twats free shit and literally never buying again from them.

This may be filled with lots of spelling and grammar errors but I’m just angry and venting 😆

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Yeah think I posted that pic a while back she is horrid . Will promote anything. Charging 60 quid for a personalised video from her at the moment yet she has a new venture selling b and m goods and putting her name on them. I love b and m but she is basically selling the same stuff at double the price. Should not be allowed to get away with it
This one per chance😃

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Lovegossip2020

Chatty Member
They will all be coming back to the UK soon with their tails between their legs then moaning about how boring lockdown is and play on how its affecting their mental health crying for the camera - blah blah blah

• Sick

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
FFS,the world has gone mad. What’s wrong with having a proper job? I really hope the bottom drops out of Instagram & these fucking influencers!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I really wish the government had some balls to sort out this travel situation. In Australia to enter you have to quarantine in a hotel on your own for two weeks at your own expense and they only let so many flights in.

I wish they’d do that here with these professional piss takers

I’ve honestly just had about enough of constantly seeing that Bethan twerking in every single video, get a grip. We know you can twerk. She tries soooooo hard to be like Chloe it’s embarrassing

• Sick
  • Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Claiming to not know that January is the first month of the year..... and pretending that she hasn’t got an email address....

Fuck off.

pretending to be that stupid isn’t cute or endearing.

Lillyloo

VIP Member
She got that new puppy and must have been with it a whole week before fucking off and not seeing it again. She literally left it for 5 weeks to go filming CGD then went straight to Dubai and by looks of it has no intention of coming back any time soon. Cannot stand people like this 😠

This girl is so desperate for cash and has no idea how it effects the beauty industry. So many training courses are privately owned business that have taken years to build up and establish. Her driving the prices down to next to nothing (and don’t get my started on ONLINE training in the beauty and aesthetic industries!!!) puts SO many beauticians at risk who can’t afford to give their time and knowledge away for a measly £20.
I can only imagine how awful a set of lashes will look by someone who’s done a £20 online course....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Chloe was never an attractive girl. Look at her when she first went into Geordie Shore. She was rough. She now looks like the bride of Frankenstein with all the hideous work she’s had done.
In no way do I condone what she has done in regards to the travel situation during a pandemic but it has to be said that it was comments like this that made her want to get surgery in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 25