Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl is so desperate for cash and has no idea how it effects the beauty industry. So many training courses are privately owned business that have taken years to build up and establish. Her driving the prices down to next to nothing (and don’t get my started on ONLINE training in the beauty and aesthetic industries!!!) puts SO many beauticians at risk who can’t afford to give their time and knowledge away for a measly £20.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
This girl is so desperate for cash and has no idea how it effects the beauty industry. So many training courses are privately owned business that have taken years to build up and establish. Her driving the prices down to next to nothing (and don’t get my started on ONLINE training in the beauty and aesthetic industries!!!) puts SO many beauticians at risk who can’t afford to give their time and knowledge away for a measly £20.
I can only imagine how awful a set of lashes will look by someone who’s done a £20 online course....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There are soo many of those online courses popping up at the moment, it’s scary. I’m trained in lashes and the amount of girls I’m seeing who are starting up businesses after a cheap online course is ridiculous.

I wouldn’t let anyone near my eyes after a £20 course!

Reactions: 21
Why would anyone pay her to teach them anything when she can’t even spell basic words or speak properly? Rather not go blind I’ll pass thanks. Wouldn’t trust her to pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why would anyone pay her to teach them anything when she can’t even spell basic words or speak properly? Rather not go blind I’ll pass thanks. Wouldn’t trust her to pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were on the heel 🤯
Was just about to say this 😂 How can you even teach lashes online anyway? Poor sods who fall for this are gonna be gluing their eyes shut. 😅

Reactions: 8
Get buying her cheap tat people she's skint.

She is TRIGGERED about this on Snapchat stories 🤣 she seems to think just because she's launched new products last week that proves the company isn't in debt 😂 really showing her business savvy there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Using her grandad passing away AGAIN as a sympathy vote regarding the debt thing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Chloe saying she went through a bad breakup then saying she had depression and anxiety... no you went through a bad breakup... hate how easily these words are being thrown around now!!

Reactions: 20
There’s a difference between opening businesses and opening cheap shite left right and centre, the ads are so annoying and her in general.

Reactions: 12
Aren't most businesses operating in debt at some point? And launching products has nothing to do with debts?

Reactions: 9
Her use of 'us' when she's only on about one person has always irritated me about her. If I was in that celeb mansion I would be picking her up on it because I am petty like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone do a search on companies house? Surely this would have to be public knowledge how much the business is earning or worth...

Reactions: 1
Interesting that her name isn’t actually Chloe Ferry....

she’s listed on companies house as Chloe West Etherington

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Interesting that her name isn’t actually Chloe Ferry....

she’s listed on companies house as Chloe West Etherington
I know i always thought ferry was her real name but she even covered her last name up when she released her covid results, what a weird stage last name ferry is

Reactions: 8
I know i always thought ferry was her real name but she even covered her last name up when she released her covid results, what a weird stage last name ferry is
Does she have a relationship with her father?? Maybe Ferry is her mother’s last name and she uses that instead of her birth name because she doesn’t want to be connected to her Dad?? (Ive got absolutely no idea - just a theory!!)

Reactions: 10
320A9483-4D40-4B06-8E64-AA0407C7B691.jpeg

assuming it’s her dads name, I always thought it was ferry as well (soz for the weird picture I’m on my work laptop 😂)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.