Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
the whole z listers turning dubai into blackpool in the desert just makes me wonder even more: who the fuck as a brit, goes on holiday just to be around loads of other british people? dubai, ibiza, wherever. some people are so boring and smooth brained that they need to constantly be with validators in the form of other members of british society.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Gossipxoxogirl

Chatty Member
It's not 2 stone. It's over 1 stone.
I think from memory the scales were 9.12 to 11.2? That's only 1 stone and 4 pounds.

This girl starves herself, lives off small portions of stir fry and Herbalife shakes. She never lost the weight healthily so as soon as she ate proper meals it pilled on.

Reactions: 25
I just don’t understand the mentality! Maybe I’m just too old (30 lol) but I can’t imagine going to get a coffee, sitting my phone up and postin a story or me trying to be sexy and drink a coffee... I really just don’t get it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

bittiebecky

I’ve just read this whole thread and really want to say that for someone who claims to exercise as much as she does she has NO muscle definition! No quad muscles, no abs (just ribs), and no arm definition at all. She absolutely doesn’t work out and I will die on this hill

Lovely_rita

Absolutely nothing is below Chloe. But there is a tiny part of me that wants to ask her what traumas made her this way. How did this young woman, who was such a talented skater and seemed a nice but dim girl, become this vapid, disgusting, attention seeking bully.

It is like a slow car crash, and she seems to have forgotten about the brakes. I think James Cosmo nailed it in CBB.

"She has a sad life ahead of her."

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
I'm actually cringing at her latest stories on Instagram 😭 They all look rotten
🤢 parents must be really proud?! If I carried on like that my mum would tell me to pack it in and to have some respect for myself! They wonder why they get sent dick pics when they carry on posting videos like that!

I really wish the government had some balls to sort out this travel situation. In Australia to enter you have to quarantine in a hotel on your own for two weeks at your own expense and they only let so many flights in.

I wish they’d do that here with these professional piss takers
Same in China, I had to stay in a hotel in Shanghai for 2 weeks on my lonesome, temp tests twice a day, before I was allowed to travel to the actual city I'm working in (4 hr flight away!). The UK has the power and capability to clamp down on the rich abusing the system but instead seems to target people walking in parks or taking their nana out for the day instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
God the sniff is rife in Dubai they will be getting some no bother if they want it. But they always seem not hungover? Which makes me think they aren't on it.

Just heard about this through friends btw, I've never been to Dubai and never will be.
embarrassingly used to do it the odd few times when I was younger, the whole reason of me doing it was because it stopped me getting a hangover the next day, my friends that still partake say the same, get heavily on it and never have a hang over- they do however experience low mood/anxiety/MH

Last edited:

Lovely_rita

I’m with you on that one. Do you remember when she absolutely ripped Faith apart because she wouldn’t deep throat a dildo in front of everyone in the house? She brought her to tears her behaviour is disgusting at times.
Marty is a total bellend, but Chloe was pretty awful to him too. Proper Fatal Attraction behaviour.

Her assault on Zahida. Sniggering about sucking Scott off behind Chantelle's back. Her rudeness to James Cosmo (he handled her with such class and grace) in CBB, and hassling Calum.

Chloe's behaviour is shocking but she thinks she is hilarious. The whole 'hot mess trainwreck' schtick has been over for years, the GS OGs and Jersey Shores got that boat.

• Heart
fat transfers will always need top ups. hence why these fake fat asses never look taut; fat naturally droops and sags.
much like the bolt on, refund gap fake boobies of the 90s-early 2000s; the fake booty will go out of style and these women, slaves to whatever is trendy forever, will have to have alllll those fat transfers removed or endure a lifetime or sagginess.

chloe's fake butt doesn't have the major mass/volume the likes of kim k and nicki minaj have gone for so her lil fake booty looks so low hanging. she's younger than me yet i get ID'd for energy drinks and she lets arabs shit on her. yikes.

• Haha
I think Sophie is probably not posting as she’s conscious of how it’s looking which I would actually prefer.. if your going to go maybe not rub it in peoples faces so I actually think fair play to her with that she’s posted a few times asking if people are okay with it.

re them gyrating and posing on that balcony... I can’t cope😂 it makes me think... me and my friends are close, we’re later twenties / thirty and there is no way we would be recording ourselves or friends giving a sofa a lap dance or sunbathing in doggy position. I just don’t get it, it’s so embarrassing!

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Are they fake books or boxes to put on your grey velvet sofa in your grey lounge with grey carpets? Sorry to be dense.

• Haha
They are honestly so stupid! Bethan giving the taxi seat a lap dance. Women have been out in prison for less and there was actually a story about an English woman who was accused of something in the back of a taxi and she went to prison out there!!

• Wow

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
She’s launching Chocolate!! WTF has the world come to?
I bet it tastes like the chocolate that you get from the Pound shop!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
I wonder if they ever take them off? Do they wash their own hair underneath? It reminds me of the witches scratching their heads under the wigs 😂😂

those wigs they are wearing make me feel itchy just looking at them, imagine wearing those in the heat in the middle of the dessert!

• Haha
  • Wow

babya123

I wonder if they ever take them off? Do they wash their own hair underneath? It reminds me of the witches scratching their heads under the wigs 😂😂
Sorry but I don’t really think you guys get how wigs work which i don’t expect you to! Basically you get under wig braids (cornrows) and then can wear a wig cap. And they just do all the fancy stuff after the wig is on to melt it and make it look like it’s your own hair. It can be sewn down or not most people don’t get it sewn down so they can change wigs often and let their natural hair breathe. The whole point is to encourage your natural hair to grow and allow it to be healthy without damage. I would low key think sewing it down would do the opposite of that but again depends who’s doing your hair. I’ve seen girls with top tier wigs I honestly don’t know about Chloe and Bethan, it seems like their wigs are sewn down obviously to prevent it coming off because when it does or it shifts it’s embarrassing. The longest you can keep a wig sewn down is a month because you’ll get build up, dandruff etc... same way with extensions you go back to get them redone if you’re getting a wig sewn down you should aim to take it off do a hair care routine for your hair underneath then get it redone. It’s to protect your natural hair not hide or wreck it. Just explaining as I felt the comments were a bit strange but I guess if you don’t wear a wig you might not get it! ❤

• Heart

Edrych

Thread suggestion:
Chloe Ferry: Now she thinks she's Willy Wonka, but we all know she's just a plonker.

• Haha