Chloe Ferry #3 now a Dubai potty, hotel room is always grotty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on earth is buying and wearing these all in one suits she’s flogging????? They look bloody ridiculous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She literally will advertise anthing won't she?Just seen her stories; vibrator that I think Charlotte advertised not long ago, all in one body suits that look like a kid splattered paint over. Urgh. Those wax melts how many do you need to make your house smell "wonderful"?
I will say agree with her on "Don't like be told you can't do that". She can with a bit of money.

Reactions: 2
DE1C9762-A079-4ADA-8749-ACB7C8C98F95.jpeg

For myself...while I eye duck myself online for thousands Of viewers 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That room divider, WTF...who in their right mind would want that in their house and £85
I’d love to know how much that shop and all its shite makes, who buys it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This from her insta, now if you are going out for a walk, wouldn't trainers be a better choice of footwear???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.