Chloe Elizabeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep saying she hasn’t seen seen her natural lips in 6 years she didn’t get lip filler when she was 16 😂
I hate when girls do this. They have their lips "dissolved", say there is nothing in there but their lips are still huge compared to when they hadn't touched them

Reactions: 16
I hate when girls do this. They have their lips "dissolved", say there is nothing in there but their lips are still huge compared to when they hadn't touched them
And whilst using a filter that makes your lips ten times bigger!

Reactions: 3
Been at the RVI today and i swore i saw her but didn’t look like her pictures hahah, must have been her judging by her story. Glad he is ok though

Reactions: 3
I honestly want to give her a hug. My son was sick when he was born and his dad wasn't much use and honestly I know how hard it is I just feel so bad for her. But she's better off without luis she'll realise that as time goes on

Reactions: 5
She just annoys me the way she talks with that lisp comes across as so dumb and naive well obviously she is to be with luis he basically got her pregnant and dumped her.

Reactions: 1
How many times can she tell you she’s a size 4? I am too but I don’t need to ask where sells my size because you just know!

I see she struggled to take Romeo out on her own.. Welcome to reality. He’s not going to stay in a newborn bubble with everyone fussing over the two of them so she had better get used to her new life.

Reactions: 18
How many times can she tell you she’s a size 4? I am too but I don’t need to ask where sells my size because you just know!

I see she struggled to take Romeo out on her own.. Welcome to reality. He’s not going to stay in a newborn bubble with everyone fussing over the two of them so she had better get used to her new life.
I didn't know before that she was a size 4 but I certainly do now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think Romeo looks anything like luis not one bit, see with Vienna she really does look like her dad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I don’t think Romeo looks anything like luis not one bit, see with Vienna she really does look like her dad.
Yeh agreed actually. At first I just thought it was because he was so premature but really doesn’t 😭

Surely she knows where does size 4 from buying clothes in the past

Also no one is asking where she sold her old iPhone to hahaha

Reactions: 1
Size 4 is very child like figure she reminds me of a little girl with these fake stuck on boobs

Reactions: 6
Her latest story about Romeo looking like her twin 😂😂😂😂 she’s definitely been reading here 😂.

• Haha
Yeah she been reading here lol Sorry but how thick does she sound saying she was born bleach blonde ?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.