Chloe Elizabeth #7 wherefore art thou, Romeo?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely this free money thing is a scam to farm peoples details?
It has to be,
Surely the reason she’s getting so much money is because every gullible person clicking on the link is earning her money therefore resulting in the bigger cash deposits🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Who is she going out with/living with?!?! I’m dying to know why she’s keeping it so secret

Reactions: 1
Her story of playing with womeo is cute and he seems happy.. but! The whole chucking crisps in his mouth while already got one in and head slightly tilted back laughing is a choking hazard!!! Wtf .

Attachments

Is anyone else ill at the fact she’s feeding Romeo something that’s round which looks like a grape and not even taken the time to cut them up for him. Nevermind throwing a 2nd one into his mouth from a distance making him laugh meaning he’s more likely to inhale one. She is a f***ing shambles of a mother.😭

Reactions: 11
Is anyone else ill at the fact she’s feeding Romeo something that’s round which looks like a grape and not even taken the time to cut them up for him. Nevermind throwing a 2nd one into his mouth from a distance making him laugh meaning he’s more likely to inhale one. She is a f***ing shambles of a mother.😭
Literally! I couldn’t cope watching it! So dangerous

Reactions: 2
‘They’re just melty cheese ball crisps’ - exactly Chloe, balls are usually perfectly round so are they or are they not a choking hazard?! Swear this girl has 2 whole brain cells and they’re both fighting for 3rd place 🥴

‘They’re just melty cheese ball crisps’ - exactly Chloe, balls are usually perfectly round so are they or are they not a choking hazard?! Swear this girl has 2 whole brain cells and they’re both fighting for 3rd place 🥴
looool she’s so dumb, oh that’s alright then Chloe 🤪🤪 I feel like it’s a matter of ‘when’ something bad is gonna happen to that boy rather than if at this point

Reactions: 6
looool she’s so dumb, oh that’s alright then Chloe 🤪🤪 I feel like it’s a matter of ‘when’ something bad is gonna happen to that boy rather than if at this point
It already has happened he drank air freshener a couple weeks ago

To play devils advocate, they’re basically a circular Wotsit, I don’t even think you can cut them they’d just crumble to dust 😂

I wouldn’t let a child so young eat those types of crisps. The size/shape is a big choking risk.

Reactions: 1
Is this a bleeping joke? Her child is screaming his lungs out in pain coz he banged his head and instead of comforting him, she’s there recording her mums reaction for her surprise visit. She needs that child taken away from her. I’m actually so confused as to how she thinks it’s acceptable to just ignore her child crying to film a stupid video

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Her lucky mum being surprised with a screaming child on her doorstep 😂😂 no thanks! Bet she had a nice relaxing day planned and now has to babysit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anything for the gram 🥴😂 you’ll let your kid scream and cry in pain without comfort while you film ya mum for the gram 😂 mint

• Sick
I really do think he will grow up to dislike her. Being a boy and having her as a mum is just embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
Is this a bleeping joke? Her child is screaming his lungs out in pain coz he banged his head and instead of comforting him, she’s there recording her mums reaction for her surprise visit. She needs that child taken away from her. I’m actually so confused as to how she thinks it’s acceptable to just ignore her child crying to film a stupid video
Just saw it and came straight here cos wtf? Your priority is to record and then put it on instagram? Does she not realise how terrible it makes her look?

Reactions: 4
Not Chloe putting her own street name, number and front door to her whole Instagram follows, especially as that’s where she lives with Romeo when she’s home…. Idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: 6