Chloe Elizabeth #6 Did you know she’s 4 foot 10?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5551.png
Was looking through my WhatsApp media to my friend and this was there from December 2018. Beaut 🤩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Don’t mean to sound like the fun police but did Chloe and her adult friends go to the fair without their kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t mean to sound like the fun police but did Chloe and her adult friends go to the fair without their kids?
🤣🤣 yes seems like it, she’s actually very childish it annoys me cause it’s like she thinks it’s cute but it’s not??

Reactions: 8
You can see quite clearly why men never stick around. She seems to think it’s her appearance and maybe why she’s always on a plastic surgery crusade. Chloe hun… it’s because you’re about as mature as a 5 year old.

Reactions: 15
Oh my god
Must be skint if she’s went to the chronicle haha wonder if they paid her for this breaking news story. Convenient that she missed out the part where she has body dysmorphia and all of the other surgeries she’s had at such a young age

Reactions: 7
Must be skint if she’s went to the chronicle haha wonder if they paid her for this breaking news story. Convenient that she missed out the part where she has body dysmorphia and all of the other surgeries she’s had at such a young age
lol clearly is broke the way she’s now on vinted selling her things for a tenner 🤣🤣 must have stopped with the only fans again

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.