Chloe Elizabeth #6 Did you know she’s 4 foot 10?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Chloe in real life? Like is she really 4ft 10? I mean my mums 5ft 1 and Chloe’s height just seems very played on😂

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen Chloe in real life? Like is she really 4ft 10? I mean my mums 5ft 1 and Chloe’s height just seems very played on😂
yes she is small but doesn’t look like her insta pics she’s grubby foundation and that on her collar

Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s small but she’s not like TINY TINY haha she stands out like a sore thumb like, horrific tan and her makeup looks diiiiirrty, only looks good filtered to high heavens on insta ✌🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🙄🙄 yes we know Chloe, no need to keep asking yourself lool 🥱
Kid looks half sharp ....mind you with them pair of ******* as parents hardly going to go to Cambridge or Oxford is he ?
Been trolling Luis on Insta too with his RIDICULOUS posts....what a clown he is

Reactions: 3
Asking for contraceptive advice, nice way to let us know shes still shagging about…. Romeo number 2 when?

Reactions: 12
Kid looks half sharp ....mind you with them pair of ******* as parents hardly going to go to Cambridge or Oxford is he ?
Been trolling Luis on Insta too with his RIDICULOUS posts....what a clown he is
I saw his latest post with sienna and it was so hard to resist the urge to comment about Romeo. Poor kid

Reactions: 4
I saw his latest post with sienna and it was so hard to resist the urge to comment about Romeo. Poor kid
I was on about the post where he says he has been asked to source x 2 x Lamborghinis worth £700k each ...🤣🤣🤣
I replied why would anyone ask a Z list celebrity who plays non league football for £200 a week to source x 2 x supercars ?
He is sponsored by a company that sells 2nd hand Fiestas too ....the clown 🤡
Promptly got blocked and a nasty message from him ....but was worth it . 👌
Ps I buy and sell cars for a living ..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
'The hair tutorial no one asked for' and then the caption is 'I get asked about this hair style a lot'. Influencers😂

• Haha
I do feel for Romeo that he will wonder one day why his Dad made an effort with Vienna but not him.

Chloe needs to pull her finger out and get a proper job to provide for Romeo.

Reactions: 9
I do feel for Romeo that he will wonder one day why his Dad made an effort with Vienna but not him.

Chloe needs to pull her finger out and get a proper job to provide for Romeo.
Maybe Chloe is much harder to deal with / organise a visit than the other mum… not an excuse at all but I could see Chloe trying to be difficult or point blank saying no just to be a witch.. I think she’s alluded to that before that if she wasn’t with him in a relationship that she wouldn’t let him see the kid…

We know she’s petty af.. clear from her fake Q& As

The most recent story with Romeo… is it the lighting? Or is he actually filthy? It’s awful. He looks so poorly.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.