Chloe Elizabeth #6 Did you know she’s 4 foot 10?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a good point. For so many, private health care is in no way affordable and is a total last resort, I've been there myself. She's actually a disgrace
100%! I wouldn’t even suggest it because I know it’s expensive, but she clearly has the money when she’s constantly getting expensive cosmetic procedures done!! Then has the cheek to slate the NHS service (when she probably doesn’t even pay her taxes).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m cringing so much at that, dig to Luis’ new girl? Lmaoooo simmer down Chloe focus on getting a job x

Does anyone else get the vibe she’s very difficult to co parent with, luis posted a photo of Romeo on his story around the same time photos of him and his new girl appeared. Anyone think she’s letting him see Romeo now in the hopes they rekindle now there’s a new girl in the picture? Or is she secretly really happy she has a new babysitter for Womeo x
Omg guys go watch this is so cringe cringe cringe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ duck off Chloe none of your exes are thinking about u song or not

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m cringing so much at that, dig to Luis’ new girl? Lmaoooo simmer down Chloe focus on getting a job x

Does anyone else get the vibe she’s very difficult to co parent with, luis posted a photo of Romeo on his story around the same time photos of him and his new girl appeared. Anyone think she’s letting him see Romeo now in the hopes they rekindle now there’s a new girl in the picture? Or is she secretly really happy she has a new babysitter for Womeo x
Honestly this girl is annoying meh and deffo a hint in my eyes and she seems like a control freak like she wants to be there while he has him like a happy family
---
The nip slip she’s so dumb it pisses me off

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Honestly this girl is annoying meh and deffo a hint in my eyes and she seems like a control freak like she wants to be there while he has him like a happy family
---
The nip slip she’s so dumb it pisses me off
she always has a nip slip cause she wears tiny bikinis when her nipples are botched

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still wears the pads in her bikini bras… think there needs to be a pad covering somewhere else

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ewww the video on her mates story of womeo saying β€œare you spiking me?” What a gross thing to joke about especially with a child

Reactions: 7
You can actually see it in the pool when she slides down on her knees
too busy thinking she looks absolutely tiny on the slide and is the best thing since sliced bread that she posted it with a floating turd🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
πŸ˜‚ That is so gross, no way I would let my toddler go without a swim nappy if planning to share the water with anyone else (even me tbh.) They have reusable ones in Aldi for like under Β£5.

She really is as dumb as she looks. Posting multiple videos of her child naked in the paddling pool where you can very clearly see his privates. Would be bad enough if she had a small following but when it’s broadcasted to thousands 🀯

• Wow
Why is he naked in the pool again, probably peeing and πŸ’© again, can she not put a swim nappy on him?? Also her videoing herself arching down the slide lol she’s so desperate, disgusting she’s plastering her naked baby all over her stories where thousands of people like to watch her naked 🀒

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.