Chloe Elizabeth #6 Did you know she’s 4 foot 10?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nose job isn’t looking worth it quite so much now
---
It’ll be so hard for Romeo growing up with his eye bags knowing his mam spent thousands on trying to get rid of them because she hates them… poor kid
She's a bit of a munter without being plastered in fake tan and makeup...and filtered to fook ..
With her 9 year olds body and intellectual capacity of an Amoeba ...no wonder all men swiftly depart...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A sponsored story that says ‘check my latest post!’ Yet hasn’t posted anything…. Only Chloe could fail at being an ‘influencer’

• Haha
Nose job isn’t looking worth it quite so much now
---
It’ll be so hard for Romeo growing up with his eye bags knowing his mam spent thousands on trying to get rid of them because she hates them… poor kid
Jesus. She looks...bad.

Reactions: 2
What’s the lumps in her cheeks on those stories about the holiday 😳 she looks awful

Reactions: 4
The fact it’s got to be an old photo. not wearing the same clothes as he is on Chloe’s story, wearing a jumper and it’s cloudy af (we’re in a heat wave??) wonder what’s happened to make him randomly post that

Reactions: 11
Here we go
Loool. Yeah there’s no way that was today so must have been a different day, if he was the one who took the pic then obvs been having secret meetings which she didn’t feel like broadcasting 🧐 only wants to broadcast slating him lol

Reactions: 9
Loool. Yeah there’s no way that was today so must have been a different day, if he was the one who took the pic then obvs been having secret meetings which she didn’t feel like broadcasting 🧐 only wants to broadcast slating him lol
They only meet at the metro centre remember lol

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen Chloe in real life? Like is she really 4ft 10? I mean my mums 5ft 1 and Chloe’s height just seems very played on😂
Yeah she nothing like her filtered IG.. she small and looks bloody ridiculous with 3 Wefts in.. all you see is the long raggy mane…and constantly looking at her phone . Comes across quite insecure.

If she really felt her baby wasn’t getting the proper healthcare he needed (from an already strained service) then why wouldn’t she spend the money getting him assessed privately instead of spending it on all these plastic surgery procedures she keeps getting? Priorities babe.
Such a good point. For so many, private health care is in no way affordable and is a total last resort, I've been there myself. She's actually a disgrace

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.