Chloe Elizabeth #5 Romeo’s going to A&E, Chloe tried a cup of tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she’s posted she’s getting the coil cos it’s been said in here how she’ll be pregnant soon with the new lad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet she’s posted she’s getting the coil cos it’s been said in here how she’ll be pregnant soon with the new lad 😂
lol probably 🤣🤣 and to make sure everyone knows she has a man and a sex life xxx

Reactions: 11
More courses?? What for she never uses any of this new found ‘knowledge’ as she never actually works. Clearly lost.

Reactions: 7
More courses?? What for she never uses any of this new found ‘knowledge’ as she never actually works. Clearly lost.
Shes probably doing more courses coz she’s not getting clients so she needs to get more qualified. I guess we can’t dislike her for that.

but tbh, she gives off such a ditzy impression on social media. I don’t see how anyone with half a brain cell would go to her to get injected.

Reactions: 12
I think her older brother moved out leaving a room spare, for Romeo to move into. I’m guessing as her brothers rarely home compared to before.
chloe should take a leaf out of his book and move out seeing as she has a 1 year old son 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
chloe should take a leaf out of his book and move out seeing as she has a 1 year old son 🤣
My son is a week older than him and I honestly couldn’t think of anything worse than being stuck in my Mam’s house with him🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will never move out of her mums house unless it’s to another man’s house. The girl can’t do tit on her own.

Reactions: 13
“Passenger princess always” yeah because you can’t stick at something longer than a week including your driving lessons. She’s such a useless bleep

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Imagine the person injecting near arteries in your face doesn't know how to end an email (or even how to google how to end an email).

Reactions: 29
Chloe is an actual spa-stic. Physically she’s a good looking girl but mentally, it must be like dating a 12 year old.

Reactions: 10
Chloe is an actual spa-stic. Physically she’s a good looking girl but mentally, it must be like dating a 12 year old.
That’s why she can’t keep a man. Plenty men fancy her and want to duck her but there’s nothing between the ears to keep them interested. She’s about as stimulating as a jellyfish.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s with the re-tard and spa-stic comments? I hate when people use those words, it’s just so offensive and vile 😩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.