Chloe Elizabeth #5 Romeo’s going to A&E, Chloe tried a cup of tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I just find it so uncomfortable like why are they all just laughing at him face planting like that, he clearly isn’t even ready to walk so how about you stop trying to make him look more advanced than he is and be there in front of him to catch him if you are gonna force him to try to walk 🙄🙄
I thought the exact same! If that was my baby I would react like oh my god and go to grab her not sit there and laugh, it’s really bizarre

Reactions: 7
My mum would never let my baby fall on its face like that and laugh about it after. Wdf is wrong with them. It was too cruel to watch

Reactions: 9
Sorry but I just find it so uncomfortable like why are they all just laughing at him face planting like that, he clearly isn’t even ready to walk so how about you stop trying to make him look more advanced than he is and be there in front of him to catch him if you are gonna force him to try to walk 🙄🙄
i don’t know how she feels comfortable posting that on her insta. He could have smashed his face on the floor and broken his nose and her and her mum are laughing 🤷‍♀️. They both got brain cells missing to be that thick. If that was my baby I would have rushed to him to see if he’s ok.

Reactions: 18
I know so sad to watch, and she wonders why she gets so much hate. He fell like that because he literally cannot hold his own weight so why on earth would you just leave him to fall. My boy would only try to take steps if I was right there in front of him and I never once let him fall 🥺 so it’s not him trying to walk at all, he just literally can’t stand up

Reactions: 3
It’s the fact her mam didn’t even slightly move her arms in an attempt to catch him or even soften the blow and then posting it for the world to see? I don’t get it

Reactions: 17
It’s the fact her mam didn’t even slightly move her arms in an attempt to catch him or even soften the blow and then posting it for the world to see? I don’t get it
Her and her mum are thick as tit. Now I understand why Chloe is the way she is. She gets it from her brain dead mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah that is really not bleeping funny. Normally I laugh at tiktoks of kids falling etc but a baby who can’t even stand alone? No. Not one bit funny in the slightest. Two gormless cunts

Reactions: 11
Literally! She just watched him fall like it was pure entertainment to her. She didn’t even check if he was ok when he fell. She could have easily put her arm out and stopped him from falling but she didn’t. Maybe someone should push her down the stairs and laugh seeing how it’s so funny to watch Romeo fall. What a stupid c-unt her mum is.

Reactions: 12
Yup that’s how you know they did it purely for entertainment purposes, cause surely anyone with common sense would have an arm out ready

Ran here to talk about this. Wtf.. How has he not broke an arm or something. That's so bad

Reactions: 9
He falls on the floor and the mum literally goes to pick up a bit of rubbish before going to see it he’s ok! 🤨

lool you’re telling me hes 27??? He looks waay older. He’s really not attractive. He definitely done a tit load of drugs to look like that at 27.
Agreed he looks like a middle aged man going through a mid life crisis

She literally just watched him fall to the ground. If that was my mum she would jump out of her skin trying to catch her grandchild , what a set of planks and that poor little boy is going to end up with an injury

Reactions: 8
I know so sad to watch, and she wonders why she gets so much hate. He fell like that because he literally cannot hold his own weight so why on earth would you just leave him to fall. My boy would only try to take steps if I was right there in front of him and I never once let him fall 🥺 so it’s not him trying to walk at all, he just literally can’t stand up
It’s the fact that his mum let go of him knowing full well he would fall and she’s there laughing. Actual moron. He’s lucky he didn’t fall on his face. I doubt they’d be laughing then.

If he clearly can’t walk yet, he should be held the whole time. I don’t know how they think a baby falling that hard is funny. It’s very concerning.

Reactions: 11
I was disgusted when I saw the video of poor Romeo. My little one is 9 months so a little younger than Romeo but she's started to walk with her walker now. I could not imagine leaving her the way Romeo was to just fall like that. Shes an absolute disgrace and a disgusting influence to the people who follow her... Honestly Luis isn't all that but come on... When is someone going to step in. Imagine if he had fallen and cracked his head open, the visit to the hospital, maybe social services, there is only so much she can get away with being a 'Influencer'. I don't understand why she goes on like he's so forward... He really isn't. Every baby differs but I can't leave my daughter on the bed staring at the wall as she's been on the move since just before 6 months.

She rattles me.

Reactions: 10
I was disgusted when I saw the video of poor Romeo. My little one is 9 months so a little younger than Romeo but she's started to walk with her walker now. I could not imagine leaving her the way Romeo was to just fall like that. Shes an absolute disgrace and a disgusting influence to the people who follow her... Honestly Luis isn't all that but come on... When is someone going to step in. Imagine if he had fallen and cracked his head open, the visit to the hospital, maybe social services, there is only so much she can get away with being a 'Influencer'. I don't understand why she goes on like he's so forward... He really isn't. Every baby differs but I can't leave my daughter on the bed staring at the wall as she's been on the move since just before 6 months.

She rattles me.
He was born premature. You’d think they’d be more delicate with him 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just done some digging and found out he’s 27 lol, yeah his Instagram is full of him just travelling all over the place so wonder if he wants to carry on doing that 🧐🧐
Are you sure he’s 27? Where did you get that info?

I’m guessing he has to be at least 32.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Are you sure he’s 27? Where did you get that info?

I’m guessing he has to be at least 32.
I went through his insta lol and in March 2019 he posted how it was his 24th birthday, so he’ll be 28 in March

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.