Chloe Elizabeth #5 Romeo’s going to A&E, Chloe tried a cup of tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still can’t get over how he’s 27 🤣🤣🤣 look at the actual state of him. Maybe Chloe should use her “aesthetic skills” to give him a face lift 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha he looks like a 40yo PE teacher that has rumours of him flirting with the sixth years or something

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why does she allow anyone to bed share with her boy??!? Not ok
very very weird, she literally has no boundaries

Off topic but has anyone seen Cally’s new rumoured bae… how she’s managed to find yet another identical twin to Luis I don’t know 🤣 there’s having a type and then there’s that loool. Chloe in the comments 🙄 so strange they’re now besties

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Off topic but has anyone seen Cally’s new rumoured bae… how she’s managed to find yet another identical twin to Luis I don’t know 🤣 there’s having a type and then there’s that loool. Chloe in the comments 🙄 so strange they’re now besties
Yes that’s him. He posted the same picture on his story. He’s a player from Milton Keynes. I know him very well

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Yes that’s him. He posted the same picture on his story. He’s a player from Milton Keynes. I know him very well
hahaha really, she sure knows how to pick ‘em.. and she moved on pretty quick so I find it a bit weird she’s selling her house and moving to Milton Keynes already 🙈 when you say you know him very well 👀

Reactions: 6

I never knew she split up from Nathan?!

Reactions: 2
hahaha really, she sure knows how to pick ‘em.. and she moved on pretty quick so I find it a bit weird she’s selling her house and moving to Milton Keynes already 🙈 when you say you know him very well 👀
We’ll put it this way he was still in contact with me 3 months ago so definitely moving fast if anything 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I never knew she split up from Nathan?!
yeah they split up although doesn’t feel like it was that long ago, which is why I’m confused she’s now moving to Milton Keynes for another Luis/Nathan lookalike player 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If there’s men like that in MK maybe I should move back there

joking he’s hot but looks very typical arrogant flashy player

Reactions: 3
I thought this too when I saw her say she was moving to Milton Keynes. Cally gets a lot of support from her family with looking after Vienna so seems strange that she’d uproot them like that.

Reactions: 6
Has chloe moved? Romeos got his own room now?
Hmmm I reckon she’s still at her mum and dads cause she mentioned months ago about him going in his own room but think it only lasted a night before they were back bed sharing, but now she’s got a man I guess it’s inconvenient him being in her room 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.