Chloe Elizabeth #3 Oh give me a break…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To clarify, I mean fling as in short term relationship that he didn’t view seriously. She definitely was that compared to callie, who he had a history with and then became ‘famous’ alongside (love island). I’d assume they went through a lot together in comparison to his relationship with Chloe

What’s her insta haha
Mammashaz51

I find it very strange how she always goes on about Romeo’s tan. She clearly fetishises mixed babies. She must hate that Romeo looks fully white and was hoping for an actual mixed looking kid.

Reactions: 15
I think Luis couldn’t be doing with the hospital visits and so on, I think he would’ve been more bothered if his baby wasn’t premature and so on, as bad as it sounds. Wasn’t how he imagined so he bowed out when it got tough. Obviously that’s just my speculation.

Reactions: 12
She will be on the dole and making money from her Instagram/probably back on OnlyFans.

Reactions: 9
Let’s not give luis any credit, he’s a deadbeat. Is only recently he’s been seeing v regularly, I remember multiple times cally insinuating he wasnt involved much when she was younger. He also cheated on cally when she was pregnant. Going by the fact that Chloe seems to miss her old life, I’d say she’d jump at the chance to let luis have him regularly.

Reactions: 12
She just posted a story about getting Romeo some “headphones” (she means ear defenders) I guess so she can take him to louder parties? 😂

Reactions: 4
She clearly knows her behaviour is shocking, she’s spent the last 24 hours addressing it what a melt 🤣 she knows deep down

Reactions: 13
there's no way luis is trying to see that baby imo! like someone else said ,chloe would jump at the chance of childcare .

Reactions: 8
I think Luis couldn’t be doing with the hospital visits and so on, I think he would’ve been more bothered if his baby wasn’t premature and so on, as bad as it sounds. Wasn’t how he imagined so he bowed out when it got tough. Obviously that’s just my speculation.
Yes let’s remember this about Luis, I seen some replies saying he should get involved?🤣 Are you guys forgetting how tit this man is? If he wanted to be in the child’s life he would be. He must already know about the holiday and the fact anyone thinks he cares is beyond me. I’m not sticking up for her here but come on social services? There’s kids out there getting beat up, tortured, mentally /physically abuse and you’re saying call social services because she’s taken him to ibiza? I know she takes him to bars late, and says “look at his tan” but you’d be taking some poor child’s place who really needs that service. Chloe is young and I’m not saying being young is an excuse but maybe she actually doesn’t understand the dangers of the sun on a babies skin she may not be educated on this, and yes she makes mistakes but come onnnnnnn guys that’s so beyond ridiculous. I don’t know about you but my kids won’t stay awake if they’re tired no matter where they are they’ll just fall asleep, so even if she’s out and about he will still nap if he’s tired, he also wouldn’t be functioning if he wasn’t actually having naps he wouldn’t just have eye bags (I don’t personally take mine to bars btw) I have worked closely with abused children and this child is not one of them. She does a lot of things that maybe I don’t agree with, but she’s NOT abusing this child. Sorry just after working and seeing what that service deals with it’s made me angry that anyone would waste their very valuable and stretched time.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.