Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We see you with the multiple feet pic story posts Chloe. Nearly time for a new thread folks!

Flogging feet pics, Romeo needs a tan, beefa soon, will she find a man?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Never mind a man,she needs to find the baby some development toys and books instead of him just lying around with nothing šŸ«£

Reactions: 7
Never mind a man,she needs to find the baby some development toys and books instead of him just lying around with nothing šŸ«£
Agreed. Itā€™s so odd that she just has him laid there with nothing to play with. And Iā€™m amazed he doesnā€™t kick off or get upset with the fact he hasnā€™t got anything to entertain him.

Reactions: 3
Womeo out on the beach in blazing hot weather with no shade, nice one chlo

Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness just seen her stories. What is wrong with her?! Iā€™ve been scared to take my baby out today, just been keeping him cool in the house. There is absolutely no need to be taking him to the beach during peak sun time šŸ˜”šŸ„µ sheā€™s so selfish, she obviously just wanted to get some tanning time in

Reactions: 13
Romeo literally looks like he has tan lines in her latest posts on his arms!! Wtf!!, I took my 7 month old to the beach the other day and I had her smothered in factor 50 every few hours, I took a pop up tent for her and she was in there most of the time to keep in the shade while she played with her toys after having a little 10 min splash, she has no bloody idea the implications of keeping a baby in the sun for long periods? Also look at this commentā€¦ she posts pictures of her ā€˜cute feetā€™ all the time, by this point it looks like she just wanted attention even if itā€™s weird creepy attention from people w foot fettishes, she has a baby for crying out loud and sheā€™s begging attention all the time off of men.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
He must have been the only baby on the beach. Is she so desperate to prove that he ā€œtans quicklyā€ that sheā€™s putting him out in the midday sun on the hottest day Ever

Reactions: 6
He must have been the only baby on the beach. Is she so desperate to prove that he ā€œtans quicklyā€ that sheā€™s putting him out in the midday sun on the hottest day Ever
so irresponsible šŸ˜© poor Romeo, carried around like an accessory and sheā€™s just clueless as to what she should be doing with him

Reactions: 5
Worst thing is wasnā€™t she with her mum? Seemed like her mum or an older lady with herā€¦ why canā€™t anybody tell this girl how to look after her child as itā€™s just common sense that you wouldnā€™t bring a baby out in 40 degree heat and sit in the direct sunlight without a bit of shade. I know she has this light skin baby fetish but itā€™s so damaging to do that to a child!

Reactions: 8
The hottest day ever recorded and sheā€™s out with him & no shade!! Literally no words that poor little boy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.