Chloe Elizabeth #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yeah her account is still there but it’s not showing in search results! So she’s been shadow banned from the looks of it.

Reactions: 2
duck I'd have thought even a tiny bit of her if she had a little uv protective all in one suit on him - but no 🤦🏻‍♀️ No words

I struggled to be in the sun today I feel sorry for Romeo just on the beach with the sun blaring on him
Even if it was 5 mins for the photos it’s too long

Reactions: 4
Omg I’ve just seen her posts. Unless he was only in the sun for those photos I’m speechless. It doesn’t look like they were sitting near a shaded area at all. Like even a beach umbrella behind them? Plus I’m no expert but he looks to me like on his little chest belly and shoulders he’s got the start of sunburn which indicates he’s been out in the sun a bit. One photo it almost looks like you can see where he had a bib on or something and it’s a square of white then the rest of him looks tanned or pink.

Regardless of burn he must have been so uncomfortable out there. I sat Out on my balcony for a bit but had to keep coming inside for breaks. And even my face stung a bit in the shower after - I had factor 50 on! On a normal heatwave day this would be shocking to see a baby out there like that but on a red warning 40degree day… wtf

That poor mite. I would hope he was only out like that for the photos but when it comes to Chloe thats Prob naive…edited to add I looked again and even when he’s in his “coverup” it’s a sleeveless one so his arms are all exposed. I have no words

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Looks like her mum was with them you think she would tell her to put him in the shade! A UV pop up tent and a all in one swimsuit would have been perfect! Duno why you would choose yesterday to take a baby out to the beach tho! We’re on holiday and we didn’t even go to the beach yesterday because of the heat! We stayed In

Reactions: 5
I highly doubt he was only in it for 5 mins to take pics. Chloe with her full bikini on, I’d imagine they were out in it for quite a bit which is just shocking, even if it was just to take pics would be bad enough but I just don’t think it would’ve been just that. The comment she made the other day about how he tans quickly in the sun is still pissing me off because she shouldn’t even know that about him yet, he’s 9 months old.. should still be kept out of the sun as much as possible and smothered in factor 50 if necessary to be in the sun for a brief time. I just can’t with her anymore, she’s selfish and doesn’t seem fit 🤷🏻‍♀️ I can only imagine what Ibiza is going to be like

Reactions: 9
Wow more like ‘look at the tan he’s got overnight’ she makes me 🤢 it doesn’t even say there’s a filter on it
theres deffo a filter on this.I think if you take a video with an insta filter than save it and re upload it it doesn’t show the filter you’ve used.

the filter probably hides how red he is from being out in the sun! Even if he was only out for 5 mins taking photos, the actual heaviness from the heat was so uncomfortable yesterday. Plus even at the beach, if there was a breeze it only would make him become more sunburnt.

she had a bikini on, she had plans to sunbathe I don’t care what anyone says!

Reactions: 7
I rewatched her stories this morning.. the first beach one said 23hrs ago, 2nd said 21hrs ago and the 3rd said 20hrs ago. Unless she took them all at the same time and uploaded them separately, this tells me she was at the beach for at least 4 hours. Not once did she show any sort of shade for that poor boy. I hope we’re all wrong and she went all geared up, took plenty to keep him cool and in the shade. But I really don’t think she would’ve😢

Reactions: 3
such a beg!!! I know the guy who’s photos she’s liked very well, young Preston lad plays professional football and is mixed raced. How ironic! Who’s going in love island why don’t she just give it a rest lol

Omg she looks we’ll diff

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
such a beg!!! I know the guy who’s photos she’s liked very well, young Preston lad plays professional football and is mixed raced. How ironic! Who’s going in love island why don’t she just give it a rest lol

Omg she looks we’ll diff
Holy duck! 😦

Chloe is selling clothes, any of yous 7 stone, size 2-4 and 4ft11? Might be a bargain for yall

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Omg she looks we’ll diff
What on earth!! Such a catfish

Reactions: 1

Omg she looks we’ll diff
Omg can’t get over how different she looks! Thought it was gonna be from years ago but only February! That’s mad

Reactions: 5

Omg she looks we’ll diff
Wow she looks so different here! Did she ever upload anything about her nose job? I just remember her coming on stories randomly saying she was heeling weeks after it?

Are those pics of her from before the nose job I presume ?
Yes they are, taken from a video she did when she was doing her aesthetics training I’m pretty sure, so not that long ago but think she was using filters / makeup on her nose until she went and got it done.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.