Chloe Boucher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah duck her and her gifted wedding, they have the money, she's a complete con artist. Also she looks exactly the same as she always does, makeup and hair wise 🤔

Reactions: 15
Yeah I’m a bit meh about it. She’s a lovely looking girl but she looks the same as she always does. Just with a white dress on.
---
Bridesmaids dresses are awful

Reactions: 8
Why do all these bloggers have the riff shop? I was at a wedding before where these played all day and night and not to sound old but my ears were ringing they were S H I T 🤣 all the oul whans were raging (as well as myself) there was no golden oldies so they sat down for the whole night!

Reactions: 4
Riff shop have done all the big Irish influencer weddings recently. They are so five years ago when Suzanne Jackson would have them playing at every event. She’d go in to the toilet for a piss and riff shop would be in there playing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought the wedding was nice. At least it’s quite timeless and the it won’t look outdated in a few years like some of the other huns big days.

Nah duck her and her gifted wedding, they have the money, she's a complete con artist. Also she looks exactly the same as she always does, makeup and hair wise 🤔
I had actually forgotten her wedding dress was gifted & when she put up the second post on it I did get a bit of an ick but I do think it’s a timeless style & not ‘fash-hun’ for the sake of the gram
---
Riff shop have done all the big Irish influencer weddings recently. They are so five years ago when Suzanne Jackson would have them playing at every event. She’d go in to the toilet for a piss and riff shop would be in there playing
They played Dom’s wedding last night too…

No space for originality with any of them!

Reactions: 6
So nosey but is her dad not around? Her mam gave her away and thinking of it never seen mention of him before

Reactions: 7
She should have collab on her wedding ring stories as she them and her engagement ring for FREE I'll never go into Gear jewellers again. bleeping sicken ya altogether

“Happy about the return of the side part”. When did it go away? Just part your hair whatever way you want like who even follows this nonsense

Reactions: 8
So nosey but is her dad not around? Her mam gave her away and thinking of it never seen mention of him before
I got work done in my house by her moms ex partner last year and after talking to him and he named names, I put 2 and 2 together. Her mom cheated on her dad with Ronan over 20 years ago. Ronan was doing work on their old house at the time and that’s how they met. She eventually split from Charlie and they bought a house together in Carpeterstown and Ronan being a builder, did a huge extension and reno on the house. About 5 years ago they broke up and she kicked him out of the house that he also owned😬 He was saying that Chloe’s partner Tom’s family own B Space (the company that did her kitchen etc). I got my kitchen done by them and had nothing but problems with it, the quality is just shocking and very bad craftsmanship. That’s when he told me about his connection to them. He was a really lovely guy and I felt really bad for him, I could tell he was very much hurt still from what went on. Also - From what Ronan said, the kids from a young age didn’t have their dad around. Apparently Chloe’s dad Charlie is from Finglas originally and had a floors and carpet business, then during the recession he moved to Spain.
Of course, there’s two sides to every story but this is what he told me.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Over how much she wants to ride Sofie Ritchie/Granger or the likes of Matilda Djerf etc 🙄🙄. Just feel like she has no genuine personality now whatsoever. I mean she used to be good and I really liked her, but now she's so beige. Like everything beige her house, her clothes, her make up blah blah blah. Also don't know why she keeps harpering on about her hair, it looks nice aye its damaged but that's cause it blonde(happens to all us blondes), tbh the one of the only things I like about her now. That and her engagement ring 😍 but that was free so doesn't really count 😂

Seriously any decent hair dressers will tell you inches of damaged hair looks awful - just cut it !

Reactions: 7
She put her wedding dress in the washing machine with a dishwasher tablet because she’d stained it so badly with instant tan on her wedding day….
I’m sorry but you would easy know she didn’t pay for that wedding dress, if she’d had to pay out a few grand from her own pocket she’d have probably had a small bit more respect for it. I generally don’t mind Chloe, she’s a bit of a dose but not the worst, but this really got on my wick!

• Wow
Reactions: 17