Chloe Boucher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I expected so much more from her wedding...I don't think that they are rolling in money. She went for a free dress that was very plain. The underwhelming wedding venue was right next to a motorway. The bridesmaids dresses were horrendous, did she order them from shein? The poor bridesmaids must have been mortified in them. Her engagement ring looks like a lab grown diamond which would be much cheaper. There was nothing spectacular or even special about the wedding. Everything about it, and her, was just boring.

That's so interesting about her family situation. Poor Ronan. Did her mother buy him out of the house? Surely he's entitled to 50% of it
Aw I know my heart broke for him :( I didn’t ask but he insinuated he is bringing her to court for it. She ‘allowed’ him to keep the fishing boat he bought himself and she thought that would appease him, from what he was telling me things ended really nasty which is a shame. He was a father figure to thw 3 girls for 20 odd years.

If she gets a 3K couch gifted from Harvey Norman because she’s obsessed with the colour I’m actually done

Reactions: 5
I’m guessing she’s pretty much done with Instagram is she? She half heartedly announced a jewellery collection a few weeks back in a blink and you’ll miss it Instagram post but never actually came on talking about it or showcased the pieces. She should just close down her account at this stage.

Reactions: 8
I’ve noticed all Instagrammers are posting less, I think the gravy train has come to an end and they’re not getting as many freebies. Which is a good thing, it means people power has worked and all the complaints sent to companies have been noted. Hope they all have alternative careers lined up 😏

Reactions: 6
Yeah now they have to venture into other stuff lol like setting up their own business

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She hasn’t posted anything since early December… her influencer lifestyle must be dying out .

Reactions: 2
She’s back obsessing about her hair again. She literally has nothing else to offer the world. Total weirdo

• Haha
  • Heart
My theory is she’s depressed because the wedding faff is over, she’s jobless, bored and lives in Galway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
2 heartbreaking posts about gaza, and straight into whining that her trousers don't fit. Absolute tone deaf hole.

My theory is she’s depressed because the wedding faff is over, she’s jobless, bored and lives in Galway 🤷‍♀️
I'd love to live in Galway! She said she was off the health and fitness bandwagon so she doesn't seem to be hinting at pregnancy but who knows. They're off on honeymoon so might not have wanted to be pregnant for that anyway. Think you're spot on though. She has to be bored now the wedding is over and the house is pretty much done. She's got nothing to do.

Anyone see her say the other day that she doesn’t like taking photos of herself anymore? Sure Jan! Her whole insta is a shrine to herself

• Haha