Chloe Boucher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the same issue with my dress and stuck it in washing machine after trying to wash it in the bath as didn't have €300ish to get it professionally dry cleaned. Its going to be in a box in my attic so didn't see the point in spending more money on it. It was also recommend on online forums as best way of getting out dirt.

Reactions: 2
I thought she was dead right to do it! The price of dry cleaners to clean a wedding dress is insane, as soon as the word wedding comes into anything, prices shoot up

Reactions: 5
Ha well as I said it's going in a box (bought from TK Maxx) and going in attic. Not planning on selling it so don't see point in investing more money in it. I can't have kids so it won't be any sort of heirloom. Wedding dresses are a scam I guess!

Reactions: 3
Would she ever just get over herself and her bleeping hair. She literally couldn’t have less to offer the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Would she ever just get over herself and her bleeping hair. She literally couldn’t have less to offer the world.
it's abnormal the way she obsesses over her hair. she has dry over processed hair frazzled from curling tongs and bleach. Ohhh I can't cut my hair to shoulder length that's way too short. she constantly endorseses kerastase and eleven australia, viviscal and various other hair brands. her hair is fried.

Reactions: 11
This girl seriously needs something going on in her life. It’s like she’s trolling us now with the hair content

Reactions: 10
Fast forward to a few weeks from now when she’s obsessing over some other blonde insta model with long locks and she’s regretting cutting her hair and is asking for tips on how to grow hair long

Reactions: 8
Umm.. she’s unemployed so that probably explains it ?

Honestly don’t know how she has a following..her “content” is muck, all she posts about is her fried hair. The girl needs a job or a hobby that doesn’t involve staring at herself in the mirror all day.

Reactions: 4
What is she at with the house. It’s like a mesh of about ten different styles and colour palettes all thrown together

Reactions: 4
Why does this girl wear clothes 4 sizes too big for her, she has a lovely figure but hides away with these horrible oversized hoodies/fleeces? Maybe body dysmorphia?

I wonder is she pregnant? Something about her face in her latest grid pic makes me think she could be. Although I’m not sure how she will cope with a lack of treatments and tweakments for 9mths if she is

Reactions: 9
I wonder is she pregnant? Something about her face in her latest grid pic makes me think she could be. Although I’m not sure how she will cope with a lack of treatments and tweakments for 9mths if she is
I thought the exact same thing! She had been very quiet on insta, not that she is overly active but I noticed she wasn’t posting anything, and shes wearing really baggy clothes but then she always does, I guess time will tell! But def thought the same!

Reactions: 3
I expected so much more from her wedding...I don't think that they are rolling in money. She went for a free dress that was very plain. The underwhelming wedding venue was right next to a motorway. The bridesmaids dresses were horrendous, did she order them from shein? The poor bridesmaids must have been mortified in them. Her engagement ring looks like a lab grown diamond which would be much cheaper. There was nothing spectacular or even special about the wedding. Everything about it, and her, was just boring.

That's so interesting about her family situation. Poor Ronan. Did her mother buy him out of the house? Surely he's entitled to 50% of it

I expected so much more from her wedding...I don't think that they are rolling in money. She went for a free dress that was very plain. The underwhelming wedding venue was right next to a motorway. The bridesmaids dresses were horrendous, did she order them from shein? The poor bridesmaids must have been mortified in them. Her engagement ring looks like a lab grown diamond which would be much cheaper. There was nothing spectacular or even special about the wedding. Everything about it, and her, was just boring.

That's so interesting about her family situation. Poor Ronan. Did her mother buy him out of the house? Surely he's entitled to 50% of it
She also got the ring for free too

Reactions: 2