Chloe Boucher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does a “clean girl makeup” look and yet still looks like she needs to wash her face. Multiple treatments, for her to then cake the 10 layers of Charlotte Tilbury back on. She definitely needs a job, it’s not normal to be so self-absorbed like that, moping around and seemingly doing nothing. The fella seems a bit vapid, he’s probably only there as it’s become the “easy” life. He seems like he wouldn’t say anything, even if it did bother him.

Reactions: 8
She over draws her lips way too much. They look ridiculous and it's so noticeable.

Reactions: 5
She over draws her lips way too much. They look ridiculous and it's so noticeable.
everything is too much. absolutely everything. her brows filled in really heavily, foundation too orange, concealer too light in contrast, too much powder, too much bronzer. I don't understand why she gets so many treatments and procedures and puts on so much product. she could easily get away with applying a bit of CT flawless filter and leave it at that. she's pretty but she just looks overly done all of the time. she needs to shift her focus to something else, she's so obsessed with her hair, teeth, her looks in general . we all take pride in our appearance but as someone said above this level of vanity isn't normal.

Reactions: 4
everything is too much. absolutely everything. her brows filled in really heavily, foundation too orange, concealer too light in contrast, too much powder, too much bronzer. I don't understand why she gets so many treatments and procedures and puts on so much product. she could easily get away with applying a bit of CT flawless filter and leave it at that. she's pretty but she just looks overly done all of the time. she needs to shift her focus to something else, she's so obsessed with her hair, teeth, her looks in general . we all take pride in our appearance but as someone said above this level of vanity isn't normal.
totally agree just not normal and that’s not us being haters. I think she’s lovely looking but it must be the lack of work / focus in her life. We all think we’d love to not work but I believe it’s generally good for your mental health to have to focus on other things outside your own thoughts .

• Heart
Reactions: 6
They got married in The Dean Galway today.. I don't follow her closely enough to know, is that 'it'?? I was expecting a much flashier wedding and wedding dress!

Reactions: 2
They got married in The Dean Galway today.. I don't follow her closely enough to know, is that 'it'?? I was expecting a much flashier wedding and wedding dress!
I don’t know the marriage process that well but I’m pretty sure they just signed the legal papers today and they’ll be having the actual wedding soon enough. I think they’re having it abroad

I think they're having the wedding in Majorca it was just the legal part today.

Reactions: 1
Yea I wasn't mad on it myself. There's much nicer midi white dresses out there. It wasn't very flattering on. I mean she's a lovely looking girl with a great figure, It just didn't do anything for her. In one photo, it looks like you can see her knicker line in it.

Not a fan of that dress at all. It does nothing for her. She seems to always dress to swamp her figure

Reactions: 5
I don’t get the whole “making it legal” ceremony anyway. Is the abroad wedding not totally tainted now? A quick jobby in a registry I get but they literally had what most people would consider a small civil wedding here, rings exchanged she wearing a white dress and all. To me it would take away from the day I had planned abroad. Like is it not a bit of a farce now her walking down the aisle exchanging vows and rings again when they’ve already done it

Reactions: 13
I don’t get the whole “making it legal” ceremony anyway. Is the abroad wedding not totally tainted now? A quick jobby in a registry I get but they literally had what most people would consider a small civil wedding here, rings exchanged she wearing a white dress and all. To me it would take away from the day I had planned abroad. Like is it not a bit of a farce now her walking down the aisle exchanging vows and rings again when they’ve already done it
I agree I feel like the emotion has gone out of the ‘big day’ if you already celebrated & are married . But I know it’s something people getting married abroad have to do so I guess you are going to celebrate it .

Most people just go to the registry office with a witness to exchange vows and sign the legal papers. I would want my actual wedding day for getting dressed up and family seeing us for the first time. I have friends who got married a few days before and none of us knew until after the proper wedding.