Chloe Boucher

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every make-up tutorial she does, is exactly the same. Why does she think she’s doing something different. Same orange forehead, same Casper-white under eyes, same baboons arse lips, same frazzled heat-damaged hair… same shite, different video!

Reactions: 12
“It gives that effortless Matilda Djerf look”. Chloe get off insta and do something with your life instead of stalking other girlsl

Reactions: 6
anyone watch her back to healthy eating video? hate to tell you chloe and I ain't no nutritionist but anything she showed was seriously calorific. (I didn't finish the video, too boring, stopped after the bag of hula hoops). like the avocado and tuna were the only "healthy" things..... adding cheese to EVERYTHING. and sauces, sauces are laced with salt and sugar.

Reactions: 1
Can’t decide which of the stories today was the most out of touch with reality ….. €22 a hydrangea stem or finding over €30 that you had forgotten about 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it hilarious when she shows inside her wardrobe. It’s like 5 million neutral hoodies hung up and not much else

Reactions: 8
I just can't understand how she has money when she doesn't work? I know years ago she was huge on youtube but she's not really doing that now either and throwing up the odd story hardly makes her enough

Reactions: 5
I just can't understand how she has money when she doesn't work? I know years ago she was huge on youtube but she's not really doing that now either and throwing up the odd story hardly makes her enough
I don’t understand either because she doesn’t do that many ads and most of the stuff she gets are gifted

never heard of this one till the Wellington eye clinic reposted her. I was about to book in with them her gift is sending me elsewhere

I don’t know why they would gift her anything. As influencers go (and the bar is already low) she does absolutely nothing. Barely leaves the house, just sits around all day piling on make up and cleaning her already clean home, tidying her wardrobe full of tracksuits. While she might have talent I’ve yet to see, her output is zero, and anything she does put out is the same make up look over and over. She seems quite unreliable and harem scarem as an online presence in the marketing world

Reactions: 7
Now she’s had her eye surgery and can actually see maybe she’ll look back on her orange face with chalky skin and die of shame

• Haha
Don’t know if anyone has seen but she’s had stuff stolen from outside her house

Annoying thing to happen but it’s probably stuff she already has anyway. Is that two GHD’s she was gifted? The stuff these people get sent every day is insane. It’s an awful thing to happen but I can’t say I’ve much sympathy for someone whose wardrobes are drawers are already overflowing with greed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No sympathy for her at all. Greed is an awful disease. Take take take with these so called influencers... then to be off posting about a gifted stay and obviously showing her house is empty..why broadcast that the house is empty.. maybe she should have waited to boast she was away a few days when she was back to post. Zero braincells

Reactions: 9
Her makeup in today’s stories … wtf … her forehead is orange her cheeks are white !

Reactions: 3