Chit Chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well hello! Interesting non virus thread - great!
So.….I still haven't shaved my hair with the dog clippers yet. Instead I tried to queue at online Morrisons, where I was 47,542 in the queue with 34 minutes to wait. Nope.
I looked at the sunshine outside and wondered whether to take the dog out.....until I saw three guys swaggering along the road (drunk?) - one of whom decided that grogging and spitting into the air would be a laugh. So nope to going out.
West coast of Scotland here. With pompom hair. Pleased to meet you. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've changed my tesco order from healthy tit to junk to healthy tit to junk again like 100 times omg 🙄 y can't I make my mind up on things x 😂

Reactions: 1
Just exploring some other parts of the forum after I've been posting in the celeb section and enjoying myself a lot in there.

How is everyone today? Hope you are all coping okay with lockdown and staying well. :)

Reactions: 2
As a sidebar to this thread and for a little light relief, my friend has just sent this to me. I assume that we are on Tattle partly because we love celebrity gossip. Which house would you choose?

I think that I would go for house #5. Jennifer Lopez could teach me to dance, I could shoot hoops with Lebron, make the best of quarantine rations with Gordon Ramsay, rap along with Post Malone and hopefully become best friends with Jennifer Aniston.

House #3 looks like a fresh kind of hell. Kanye, Taylor, Oprah, David Blaine and their egos all in one place?! No thank you! 😂😂
16DC92BB-9890-43C6-8DAA-468F0246F6D9.jpeg

As a sidebar to this thread and for a little light relief, my friend has just sent this to me. I assume that we are on Tattle partly because we love celebrity gossip. Which house would you choose?

I think that I would go for house #5. Jennifer Lopez could teach me to dance, I could shoot hoops with Lebron, make the best of quarantine rations with Gordon Ramsay, rap along with Post Malone and hopefully become best friends with Jennifer Aniston.

House #3 looks like a fresh kind of hell. Kanye, Taylor, Oprah, David Blaine and their egos all in one place?! No thank you! 😂😂
View attachment 110977
Defiantly 5... all the others have atlease one person I could not cope with!

• Haha

View attachment 110977
I think I'd rather quarantine in the shed. I don't think I'd manage 5 minutes with those egos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is anyone else having issues with Sky Q miniboxes at the moment? Mine keep disconnecting from main box and its driving me i n s a n e e e e !

Cannot seem to get any sort of normal sleep pattern. I stay up all night and then sleep from like 8am till 4pm. I’m on own and it feels like what’s the point in being up in the day when you can’t even go anywhere? Anyone else the same?

Cannot seem to get any sort of normal sleep pattern. I stay up all night and then sleep from like 8am till 4pm. I’m on own and it feels like what’s the point in being up in the day when you can’t even go anywhere? Anyone else the same?
I can't sleep either on my own too xx

So it's nearly 4am I'm having a wee drink watching an old granny on youtube smoking weed... how are u all doing on here xxx 😂

So it's nearly 4am I'm having a wee drink watching an old granny on youtube smoking weed... how are u all doing on here xxx 😂
always you and me up at stupid o’clock. I’ve just made a hot chocolate and watching old episodes of gogglebox. what a life eh 🙃

always you and me up at stupid o’clock. I’ve just made a hot chocolate and watching old episodes of gogglebox. what a life eh 🙃
4 o'clock gang! 😂 I think I'm turning into a nocturnal animal wouldn't wanna be a bat though especially since corona 😪 I know eh xx

always 😂 I’m trying to find something to watch but I’m scrolling through amazon prime, now tv, iPlayer and nothing is taking my fancy 🙄
Ah I feel the same nothing seems good I'm watching YouTube but I keep watching the first two minutes of videos and then skipping them 😂