Chit Chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 14 in South Africa. Last night slept in guest room, because everything my husband is doing feels so irritating. i am surprised it took 14 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Day 14 in South Africa. Last night slept in guest room, because everything my husband is doing feels so irritating. i am surprised it took 14 days.
You’ve done well, if I had a spare room I too would be making use of it. I think we’ve just all been together for too long without a break.

Just sitting here thinking how excited I would normally be for the long Easter weekend. My daughter has a birthday and we would normally have a friends and family get together. I would be planning what to eat and drink and be grateful that the weather is so lovely.
What plans did you have? Not saying this to make anyone feel worse than they (potentially) do already! I’m just being nosey.

I was looking forward to Easter as we were supposed to be in Devon for a week (me, my son, my mum and my brother) and it’s my birthday tomorrow so it’ll be weird but I’m glad the weather is nice and I got a birthday cake in my last food shop so can celebrate with my little one in the garden. Trying to make the best of things but it’s draining.

Reactions: 3
I was looking forward to Easter as we were supposed to be in Devon for a week (me, my son, my mum and my brother) and it’s my birthday tomorrow so it’ll be weird but I’m glad the weather is nice and I got a birthday cake in my last food shop so can celebrate with my little one in the garden. Trying to make the best of things but it’s draining.
Happy birthday for tomorrow.
It was mine last week. The oddest thing was not blowing out the candles but wafting my hands about to “blow” them out! 😄

Happy birthday for tomorrow.
It was mine last week. The oddest thing was not blowing out the candles but wafting my hands about to “blow” them out! 😄
It was mine last week too. I blew my candles out. Considering my children are revolting and have been known to lick my face ( I know, they're gross) I figured that if we can all survive living in the same house for weeks on end we can survive me breathing on a cake 👍😂

Happy Birthday for tomorrow 🎂

• Haha
It was mine last week too. I blew my candles out. Considering my children are revolting and have been known to lick my face ( I know, they're gross) I figured that if we can all survive living in the same house for weeks on end we can survive me breathing on a cake 👍😂

Happy Birthday for tomorrow 🎂
I’m the only one leaving the house and only to shop once a week or drop off shopping. My husband is vulnerable so he and my adult children have not left the property in over 2 weeks. If anyone will catch/carry it, it will be me so I thought it best to be safe.

Hmm, no mention of Mr Garcia in your post, interesting... 🤔 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyway. In today’s lockdown discoveries with my daughter, did anyone else know that Justin Flecter (Mr Tumble) voiced Jake from the Tweenies??

I’m learning a lot of useless information at the moment.

PS: My daughter seems to think that Jake looks like our ‘president’. Our president = Boris Johnson. Can’t say I see it. He’s got the skin tone of Trump I think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He’s also the voice of Doodles the dog from Tweenies. And loads of other stuff that I forget right now, that man is honestly everywhere!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s also the voice of Doodles the dog from Tweenies. And loads of other stuff that I forget right now, that man is honestly everywhere!
I'll never look on him in the same light again after revelations on another thread ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ohhh wow 🤯😂😂

I hate Mr Tumble though. It’s banned in my house 🤮😂
I just felt compelled to google him. I didn't know he was the voiceover for one on the Thomas the Tank Engine trains or that he was in Bob the Builder. You learn something new every day when you're in quarantine.

• Haha