Chit Chat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, how did you cope?!😲 😜
I live in student accommodation, so it's all sorted by them and it was the whole building.

Firstly I went to nap for 2 hours. Then freaked out because I'm supposed to do a exam online on thursday.

I don't have a SIM card on my iphone either and can only connect to free wifi. I dug out my ancient Nokia 100 phone and called a friend to ask if it wasn't fixed could I do my exam at hers. Then I phoned my mother and asked my sister to log into my duolingo account so I don't lose my streak!

I had an old movie on my itunes account (safe house) so watched that for a bit before bed, but it made me realize how lonely I actually felt without having a sense of being connected.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I live in student accommodation, so it's all sorted by them and it was the whole building.

Firstly I went to nap for 2 hours. Then freaked out because I'm supposed to do a exam online on thursday.

I don't have a SIM card on my iphone either and can only connect to free wifi. I dug out my ancient Nokia 100 phone and called a friend to ask if it wasn't fixed could I do my exam at hers. Then I phoned my mother and asked my sister to log into my duolingo account so I don't lose my streak!

I had an old movie on my itunes account (safe house) so watched that for a bit before bed, but it made me realize how lonely I actually felt without having a sense of being connected.
Aw so are you still at uni then?
We managed to get our son home in time. He’s had his exams cancelled but still has a couple of assignments to do.
It must be hard for you.

Reactions: 1
I came back to the chit chat thread to say that red hair dye and white towels results in exactly the nightmare you'd imagine and to ask if we think Boots class hair dye as essential but it appears that the thread has merged into some weird parallel universe. Happy Thursday 😂

*And yes, I am that bored that I photographed my towel for your viewing pleasure 👍

Attachments

• Haha
I came back to the chit chat thread to say that red hair dye and white towels results in exactly the nightmare you'd imagine and to ask if we think Boots class hair dye as essential but it appears that the thread has merged into some weird parallel universe. Happy Thursday 😂

*And yes, I am that bored that I photographed my towel for your viewing pleasure 👍
Hun you left out your affiliated link. That doesn't look like a normal towel, but a imported hand made Egyptian towel even Fraiser Crane would be proud to own.

• Haha
Aw so are you still at uni then?
We managed to get our son home in time. He’s had his exams cancelled but still has a couple of assignments to do.
It must be hard for you.
Yep, but i'm in Europe. We've been in lock down since I think the 13th of march- but after talking it through with my therapist I stayed mainly because I didn't want to deal with home drama on top of exam stuff at the same time.

I'm a natural hermit and found whilst being in lock down did require some adaption isn't that much different from a depressive phase. I do take it to extremes though and the longest I've stayed in my teeny studio flat was 15 days and I'm currently on day 5 again.

*whispers* anyone else think lockdown has got to MrsGarcia and that she’s actually murdered Mr Garcia and this “dyed stained” towel photo is her way of an alibi? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Your towel reminds me of raspberry ripple Ice cream...Oh great now I’m craving that and I have no room in my freezer 😭😭😭😂

• Haha
*whispers* anyone else think lockdown has got to MrsGarcia and that she’s actually murdered Mr Garcia and this “dyed stained” towel photo is her way of an alibi? 🤔
I'd ask Mr Garcia to post that he's fine but I haven't seen him for a few days *Laughs manically*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yep, but i'm in Europe. We've been in lock down since I think the 13th of march- but after talking it through with my therapist I stayed mainly because I didn't want to deal with home drama on top of exam stuff at the same time.

I'm a natural hermit and found whilst being in lock down did require some adaption isn't that much different from a depressive phase. I do take it to extremes though and the longest I've stayed in my teeny studio flat was 15 days and I'm currently on day 5 again.
I’m an introvert and I do think it makes lockdown much easier.
You look after yourself xx

• Heart

I have destroyed many pillow cases over the years with my red hair colour. It clearly seeps out of my hair over the course of the night. It’s like a crime scene at times!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else just feel so much more bored at night? Currently catching up on corrie I'm like 10 episodes behind 😂

Reactions: 2
Yes, I’m definitely feeling the night time boredom too. TV is pissing me off a lot!!!!
I hate the coronvirus ads on the hub like I'm trying to chill and relax watch some TV and BOOM corona like go away hahah I don't need an advert to tell me to wash my hands xx 😠 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Trying to distract myself today. Have been watching lots of Richard Herrings Leicester Square Podcasts on youtube. Some of them are so funny. Watched the Greg Davies one and the Limmy one today. If you like comedy they are really good.