Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Anyway. In today’s lockdown discoveries with my daughter, did anyone else know that Justin Flecter (Mr Tumble) voiced Jake from the Tweenies??

I’m learning a lot of useless information at the moment.

PS: My daughter seems to think that Jake looks like our ‘president’. Our president = Boris Johnson. Can’t say I see it. He’s got the skin tone of Trump I think 😂
I met Mr Tumble once. He was not a pleasant person

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Danielle1

Why did Santa's elfs decide to keep the presents for themselves?

Because they're elfish' 😂

Omg I am wide awake and it's 3.20 am probs gonna he up all night haha sleeps for the weak 😂 but I'm gonna be so tired tomorrow fml :(

• Haha

MrsGarcia

Chatty Member
I came back to the chit chat thread to say that red hair dye and white towels results in exactly the nightmare you'd imagine and to ask if we think Boots class hair dye as essential but it appears that the thread has merged into some weird parallel universe. Happy Thursday 😂

*And yes, I am that bored that I photographed my towel for your viewing pleasure 👍

Attachments

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Oh no, how did you cope?!😲 😜
I live in student accommodation, so it's all sorted by them and it was the whole building.

Firstly I went to nap for 2 hours. Then freaked out because I'm supposed to do a exam online on thursday.

I don't have a SIM card on my iphone either and can only connect to free wifi. I dug out my ancient Nokia 100 phone and called a friend to ask if it wasn't fixed could I do my exam at hers. Then I phoned my mother and asked my sister to log into my duolingo account so I don't lose my streak!

I had an old movie on my itunes account (safe house) so watched that for a bit before bed, but it made me realize how lonely I actually felt without having a sense of being connected.

• Heart

grumpycat

VIP Member
You will regret it!
I went to Tesco on Friday and the chocolate and biscuit aisle was closed due to restocking. I didn’t want to ask the staff to get me some items in case they thought I was a fat cow! Seriously regretting that now, they can judge all they want - I am a fat cow (who now has no chocolate!). :oops:
This is a global pandemic woman! there are NO medals for getting thru this without a biscuit a night! (Packet or single, take your choice 😂)

• Haha
This is a good idea - have you invited the rest of the crew?
Added the link on the thread and will follow up a few times over the coming days too just to make sure no one misses it!

Next thread title will have to be a bit better sorry to disappoint you guys I am not a wordsmith! But we have a room of our own to destroy with our gossip and that’s all that matters 🥰

• Heart

Pinchme

VIP Member
I found some hand wash in Lidl yesterday, I was on my own just pushing the trolly and it caught my eye on the shelf, I shouted out a big YES and gave a clap. Who’d of thought something so simple could make me so happy 😂😂🙌🙌🙌
I can relate to that, I found flour last week and just felt like doing a happy dance up the aisle, if someone had told me a month ago I would of got excited over a bag of flour.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🧁

• Haha

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
I’ve got net curtains too which I know most people hate and they aren’t trendy but I love them hahaha I have 80’s tastes 😂
I remember when I was about 8 my mum. Took me to choose some nets for my bedroom and I bought some with ducks along the bottom. I loved those net curtains

• Haha
  • Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I came back to the chit chat thread to say that red hair dye and white towels results in exactly the nightmare you'd imagine and to ask if we think Boots class hair dye as essential but it appears that the thread has merged into some weird parallel universe. Happy Thursday 😂

*And yes, I am that bored that I photographed my towel for your viewing pleasure 👍
Hun you left out your affiliated link. That doesn't look like a normal towel, but a imported hand made Egyptian towel even Fraiser Crane would be proud to own.

• Haha

HideTheHunter

Well hello! Interesting non virus thread - great!
So.….I still haven't shaved my hair with the dog clippers yet. Instead I tried to queue at online Morrisons, where I was 47,542 in the queue with 34 minutes to wait. Nope.
I looked at the sunshine outside and wondered whether to take the dog out.....until I saw three guys swaggering along the road (drunk?) - one of whom decided that grogging and spitting into the air would be a laugh. So nope to going out.
West coast of Scotland here. With pompom hair. Pleased to meet you. (y)

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
For seeds:

I've heard of this site but I just bought from the supermarket.

Just for you guys, a pic of the Vejas on The Rug 😆😆😆 I’m going now before I get lynched 😳👋🏼😆
No love no lynching here.

As long as they're comfortable that's all that matters and I say that as someone with back pain.

• Heart

hrh89

VIP Member
If any of you are theatre fans like myself there are lots of free shows coming soon

ALW is releasing a few of his productions to watch for free on YouTube over the next few weeks. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdmPjhKMaXNNeCr1FjuMvag

starts tonight with Joseph (donny osmond version)
I love this production, looking forward to watching. It’s available from 7pm for 48 hours.

National Theatre has released One Man Two Guvners in full. Also YouTube. They will be releasing one each week I believe.

BBC will be broadcasting some RSC shows soon including Christopher Eccleston’s Macbeth which I can’t wait to see!

• Heart

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
Sellers of Daughters aka the lesser spotted Mother of Daughters (aka Alice) and Father of Daughters aka Lord of the Salads
I always wanted to ask what SODS stood for or if they were just being referred to as SODS as a couple which is far too tame a word imo 😂 anyway I felt too much of a lame arse to ask haha

• Haha