Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
He’s also the voice of Doodles the dog from Tweenies. And loads of other stuff that I forget right now, that man is honestly everywhere!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Yel

Chatty Member
This is exactly why I'm not doing any workouts in the lounge. Look at that rug!

• Haha

grumpycat

VIP Member
No stockpiling of wine here but have a severe issue of stockpiling Maltesear bunnies and chocolate fingers 👀

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
This is a good idea - have you invited the rest of the crew?
Right ok went back into Fod page and saw you’ve put the link in.
Brilliant work. So now I need to decide if I fill you all in or go off to bed and leave you in suspense until tomorrow 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
It’s getting to me today this isolation is. Partners just taken the kids out for a walk and I called him a smug twat as he walked out the door because well quite frankly that’s what he was being 😤

Its getting a bit cabin fever-y. I was trying to explain to him how I feel and he was just being a dick about it so resorted to name calling being the grown up that I am. I just wanted some time on my own having not had any in nearly 3 weeks, well it seems I’ve got it now at least🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
TBH I am ok with the regular FOD squad knowing who I am. I'm not an undercover Instawanker, I have a real job for a start and I only have 330 followers, only one of whom is a real celeb! He follows me because he thinks I am funny and I had his corner once in a mental health squabble on a comment thread. His name is Professor Green. Rapper init bruv. Biggedy-biggedy-bong 🎤

• Heart
  • Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
Why do teenage lads think it’s cool to call you fat as they drive past with their shitty mates??? Even at 30 years old comments like this still hurt. I’m so pissed off people like this exist Absolutely ruined my evening walk.

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow

MrsGarcia

Chatty Member
*whispers* anyone else think lockdown has got to MrsGarcia and that she’s actually murdered Mr Garcia and this “dyed stained” towel photo is her way of an alibi? 🤔
I'd ask Mr Garcia to post that he's fine but I haven't seen him for a few days *Laughs manically*

• Haha
  • Wow

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
I’ve just had the email to say my food shopping has been packed and what subs I’ve got and I have a couple of issues.

1. Who on earth thinks salt and vinegar are a suitable replacement for smoky bacon crisps??? I’m highly offended.

2. My kids Easter eggs didn’t make the cut and it’s pissed me off no end. They were in stock last night!!!

edit: also, GREEN pesto instead of red. My household only eats red ffs.

The trials of shopping online.

Last edited:
  • Haha