Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

F the dust.

VIP Member
I'm on week 9 of slimming. Bizarrely it's giving me a focus. I do need to lose a fair bit of weight. So logging my food and daily walk is giving me a distraction. Hope you all stay safe!

Reactions: 5

50sGirl

VIP Member
We have one box in the house.I may have eaten more than half. And they're actually my son's! *ashamed*
I’ve already eaten the rest myself! To be fair it was the only birthday gift I received and I had to buy them with my grocery shop!
Although the family do know that it’s the only thing Mumma NEVER shares!

Did you share my disappointment when the “big” Ferrero was actually just a plastic case that has usual sized ones inside?
I was all set to shove my head in! 😄

• Haha

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
For about a week every month I struggle to sleep. I’m pretty sure it’s hormonal, pms symptom maybe. I’m wide awake at nearly 4am and every time I close my eyes, my brain goes into over drive thinking of any possible thing to cause anxiety and my usual tactics to block them out and divert my thoughts don’t work and I also feel fidgety and like my bed is super uncomfortable. I have to literally force myself to stay still enough to drop off. I do often get to sleep, eventually but I’m not sure if there’s even any point in trying at this point. Does anyone else get this?? I googled and it does seem to be a thing and not something that’s in my head. A lot of people get fatigue during pms but not being able to sleep/insomnia isn’t talked about it as much it seems. I know it’ll catch up with me tomorrow, hence why I usually force myself to bed. But with the lockdown im kinda thinking what’s the point I don’t even have anywhere to go tomorrow, although it is my turn to get up with the children. But again, my dilemma is would it be easier to sleep for a couple of hours and wake up with them or just stay awake?

Ugh, sorry for the ramble. Whether I get a measly few hours sleep or not, tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Last edited:
  • Sad

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
That’s so funny @rainbowlemon she must have been gutted!! Sounds like you’re a good mate though 💪🏻💪🏻
Yeah I knew he was a keeper when he came around with food last year ( random items like canned meat, black olives, dates ) when I wasn't feeling great. He also checks up on me in his words "to see if I'm still alive" when I don't message or answer my door when I'm in a phase.

You totally blocked her 😂
Does your friend not fancy her?
Without being mean I could tell she wasn't his type.

Are you preggers too Eddie?

mucho congratso!!
Yay congrats! Another baby- possible name suggestions:

Ottile
Delilah
Forrest
Max
Buddy
Bear
Bus shelter
Fanta
A something 12

I might be confused but which insta mum name her kid something like Zowy?

Last edited:
  • Haha

50sGirl

VIP Member
Legit stayed up trying to get a tesco slot and that's me just completed my order 😂 I've proper no got any biscuits chocolate or crisps in it as I've decided to try and eat healthy but I'm gonna regret it when it comes I know it. 😂
You will regret it!
I went to Tesco on Friday and the chocolate and biscuit aisle was closed due to restocking. I didn’t want to ask the staff to get me some items in case they thought I was a fat cow! Seriously regretting that now, they can judge all they want - I am a fat cow (who now has no chocolate!). :oops:

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
My male bestie who lives in the same building knocked on my door and asked me to help him today.

He told me that he kept running into a girl, met her at the library and then the food store. That he knew her from before and recently she kept messaging him asking for small favours like wanting to come over use his laptop as her's wasn't working. 🥴

He told her to come in 15 mins. I was friendly but she wasn't happy to see me there too. I made up crap that he still owed me money from when we stayed at the hotel together and were we going cycling tomorrow?

She left quickly.

• Haha

Londoncailín

VIP Member
No stockpiling of wine here but have a severe issue of stockpiling Maltesear bunnies and chocolate fingers 👀
I’m completely on board with that 🙌🏻

No stockpiling of wine here but have a severe issue of stockpiling Maltesear bunnies and chocolate fingers 👀
I mean, chocolate fingers are the crack of the chocolate world. The minute they touch your lips you’re in deep trouble. Also, After Eights. Those little minty slivers of amazingness destroy my willpower every time...

I need a lie down....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
Added the link on the thread and will follow up a few times over the coming days too just to make sure no one misses it!

Next thread title will have to be a bit better sorry to disappoint you guys I am not a wordsmith! But we have a room of our own to destroy with our gossip and that’s all that matters 🥰
This thread is like being in a squat. We can do what we like, when we like, we can even wear red socks for we shall not be moved. Not that I've ever been in a squat 😂

• Haha
I don't even know who Sali Hughes is 🤦🏻‍♀️ I'm a slave to the Snoopers innit haha
She’s a beauty writer who has tons of threads here, she doxxed contributors who’d done things like left their names visible in screen shots of insta and did weird shit like liking pics of their kids on Facebook and snooping their linkedins etc. The site was really supportive of users apparently as they moderate it so well that no one can really bring any legal claims to them cos nothing here is illegal, just comment? But just be careful as anything that causes any anxiety or drama isn’t good for the soul even if they’ve got no grounds to go after you on x

Danielle1

Sellers of Daughters aka the lesser spotted Mother of Daughters (aka Alice) and Father of Daughters aka Lord of the Salads
Lol still confused ain't mod that clemmie one who pretended to be someone else on here n she's clemmie who's Alice? 🙃

Reactions: 4

Full19

Definitely had enough today, just me (32 weeks pregnant) and a two year old, whose definitely had enough. My husband is working 14 hour shifts so I've not really spoken to anyone face to face for 6 weeks.

Close to letting my parents take my toddler for the day so I can get some rest and things done😟

• Sad

MrsGarcia

Chatty Member
I've woken up in an absolutely foul mood this morning. I've no idea why. Maybe partly due to my neighbour playing shitty music at full bore resulting in me having to slam shut my bedroom window before I was ready to get up. Any other day I might find my neighbours chatting in the street pleasant, today they are making my blood boil. I am going to take some calming breaths. Failing that I am tempted to go into the garden and scream at the top of my lungs. Everything is annoying me so far today. Ordinarily I would go out for a walk, breathe some sea air. Urgh. It's irrational and I should be grateful that we're safe but today is going to be a struggle.

Apologies. I have typed this here so that I don't go cuckoo at my entire family for no reason. Good morning world 😬

Sven

VIP Member
I was followed by Obama and that Jason off the gadget show when I had twitter back in the day. That’s my claim to fame haha.

• Heart
  • Haha

Danielle1

Lol I'm trying to avoid the news and the coronavirus thread on here for a bit because finding this difficult with my anxiety but it's an absolute struggle to not just click on the corona thread 😂😂😂 but it's for the best