Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Yeah they were the cold wax strips for face, I’m a bit worried about the sudo I’ve applied savalon gel but the area is so tight and dry now I’m actually crying so worried it’s never going to go it’s such dark burns

Thank you that’s reassuring. Were your burns really tight and painful? They are so dark and feel so dry... never using these strips again worst experience ever
take it off with cold water if the cream is not helping, pat it dry and leave it. The skin will heal , try not to worry. Does it look a bit shiny too and very smooth?

Lumpfish

VIP Member
Is anyone else having issues with Sky Q miniboxes at the moment? Mine keep disconnecting from main box and its driving me i n s a n e e e e !

Here 🙋🏻‍♀️
Are we keeping our oh so secret identities or are we coming clean for the cause? 😂
Mate I drew myself / tattle into disrepute on the last Jack Monroe thread (did apologise and didn’t actually do anything wrong but w/e) so if I ever did unveil myself I’m pretty sure I’d have a horses head left on my car bonnet x

Also want you angels to stay safe, did you hear what Sali Hughes got up to on tattle? Some of these influencers are nutters you just don’t know what they’ll post through ur letterbox

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Was actually trying to start a thread myself but now sure how to do so?? Anyway.... anyone else’s husband doing their absolute heads in yet??
😂 my dad is doing my mums head in, I’m very thankful my husband is a key worker. I love him but oh my does he get under my feet. I’m the DIYer in my house so he’s frankly useless being a home for long periods.

I’m also not sleeping well at all at the moment. I need to get some calm in my life but I’ve decided to declutter and redecorate and deep clean 🤣🤣

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I had a really good article from lime goss that I half read. About Jamie Oliver and a food blogger. I lost it and now can’t find it. Can anyone help?

toffeejelly

Was actually trying to start a thread myself but now sure how to do so?? Anyway.... anyone else’s husband doing their absolute heads in yet??
I don't think new members can? I was having a read as I'm unable to start one either!

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
i have insomnia a few days before my period as well, must be hormone related
It must be. No idea how long I’ve had it for but I’ve been noticing it for about year.

I did get some sleep in the end but my god, tired today! Bit cloudy here today, wish it could be a bit warmer like it was last week.

JD-Morgan

My mans snoring is driving me FUCKING insane.

We’ve been together for 12 years and up until about a year ago he didn’t make a sound when asleep, honestly you’d think he was dead as he never moved an inch and slept silently.

He was diagnosed with anxiety last year and given propanalol (sp) medication. I had a google which said anxiety medication relaxes the whole body including the throat which can cause snoring. Excellent!

We don’t have kids and have a spare room but there’s no bed in it, just has a desk, dressing table and wardrobes in it and I refuse to sleep on the couch. I can’t exactly ask him to stop taking his medication 🙄

I have to admit it’s not every night, as occasionally I manage to fall asleep before him. But it’s definitely at least 5 nights out of 7. I swear he’s not human, he falls asleep within minutes of his head hitting the pillow 😩

I refuse to take sleeping tablets as I feel like I’ve got a hangover for 2 days afterwards.

I realise there’s not a lot more I/we can do but I just needed to let it out!

And breathe..

cushtybert

VIP Member
Everything is just going wrong at the wrong time 😞 just tried turn on my MacBook and it’s not powering on. The last thing I did was transfer photos from my phone to the MacBook to free up space on my phone. I don’t have an external backup so I guess I’ve lost all my photos. Brilliant timing. I was literally going to buy a hard dive I a couple of weeks I didn’t think it would break just after I transferred photos ffs. I’ve barely used the thing.
Charge it and leave it for a bit, keep it plugged it when you turn it on. Could be a battery fail?