Chit Chat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been a top tier mum and got the paints out. Here’s my creation. I think it’s quite good 😅
CCCB0BC8-2052-4324-8034-189E9BE4190F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's a really quite striking. I really like the colours.
Am I seeing peaches or easy peelers in there or am I way off course? (the round orange things)
Tbh I’m so tit at art I just got a sponge and did a blob but they do look like easy peelers don’t they 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I WANT A MCDONALDS!!!

ive had takeaway two nights running though so I can’t really justify it 😭

what do pirates like to do in the summer?
Barrrrrrrrrrbeque

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I took my son out for lunch. Asked him where he fancied at which point he sighed like i was the stupidest person alive and replied 'i don't know anywhere i can get a nice cup of tea'

Then when we got to the restaurant he exclaimed 'woah what in the seven seas is this place'

😂😂😂 He's 5. Never had tea in his life and he's very funny tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This was not even slightly close to the gif I was searching for but here is Bob Ross and a fawn to brighten your afternoons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Supposed to be having Hoisin Chicken for tea but you lot are making me want McDonald's 😩 if I don't need to get petrol this weekend that means I can use my petrol money for maccies doesn't it?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.